Nadine Coyle Confirms She's Engaged, Revealing the Proposal Details
Girls Aloud star Nadine Coyle has admitted that she and her NFL footballer boyfriend Jason Bell are engaged. When asked about a sparkly ring which she wore during an interview with Radio 1 DJ Scott Mills, Nadine said, "Yes, that is an engagement ring. It happened last week."
Nadine further revealed that Jason asked her hand in marriage when she was in her pajamas, sharing "It was really, really nice. I had just got back from London, and he was in New York and then he surprised me with a ring and stuff, while I was in my pajamas." She added, "If I'd have known I would have got a blow dry, or at least got a manicure or something - but no."
And unlike common proposal where the man got down on one knee, Nadine said that Jason had to get down on two knees after injuring himself in a football game. The singer revealed, "He was really nice about it. He got down on two knees, not one knee, because he played football for a while so he was all banged up, so he kinda got down and asked me all nice. It was different."
Nadine Coyle and Jason Bell have been dating since September 2008. Nadine was previously romantically linked to "Desperate Housewives" actor Jesse Metcalfe and Northern Irish soccer player Neil McCafferty. Jason, in the meantime, was previously married to a woman named Kim, but they got divorced in July 2007.
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video