George Clooney's Rep Addressing Elisabetta Canalis' Gold Band
Elisabetta Canalis has fueled rumors that she and George Clooney might have been engaged after she was spotted with a gold band on her left ring finger while shopping in Italy this week. However, a rep for the "Ocean's Twelve" actor refused to deny or confirm the allegation.
"I just checked the laws in every country in the world, and found that it is not against any law in any country to wear a ring on any finger one wishes. And that's the end of that story," the rep told Gossip Cop. Clooney's rep further made fans curious by telling E! News, "There's nothing to comment on. She likes to wear rings. No more, no less."
This wasn't the first time Canalis was photographed with a bling on her ring finger. Back in August, the Italian model/TV presenter was snapped "flaunting what looks to be a giant engagement ring." However, Clooney's rep at that time simply explained that the jewelry was "a napkin ring" she had been playing around with.
George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis have been dating since summer 2009. Before dating Canalis, Clooney was married to Talia Balsam from 1989 to 1993. Following his divorce from Balsam, the actor dated his on/off girlfriend, Sarah Larson, until May 2008.
More George Clooney News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal