George Clooney's Rep Addressing Elisabetta Canalis' Gold Band
Elisabetta Canalis has fueled rumors that she and George Clooney might have been engaged after she was spotted with a gold band on her left ring finger while shopping in Italy this week. However, a rep for the "Ocean's Twelve" actor refused to deny or confirm the allegation.
"I just checked the laws in every country in the world, and found that it is not against any law in any country to wear a ring on any finger one wishes. And that's the end of that story," the rep told Gossip Cop. Clooney's rep further made fans curious by telling E! News, "There's nothing to comment on. She likes to wear rings. No more, no less."
This wasn't the first time Canalis was photographed with a bling on her ring finger. Back in August, the Italian model/TV presenter was snapped "flaunting what looks to be a giant engagement ring." However, Clooney's rep at that time simply explained that the jewelry was "a napkin ring" she had been playing around with.
George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis have been dating since summer 2009. Before dating Canalis, Clooney was married to Talia Balsam from 1989 to 1993. Following his divorce from Balsam, the actor dated his on/off girlfriend, Sarah Larson, until May 2008.
More George Clooney News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce