George Clooney's Rep Addressing Elisabetta Canalis' Gold Band
Elisabetta Canalis has fueled rumors that she and George Clooney might have been engaged after she was spotted with a gold band on her left ring finger while shopping in Italy this week. However, a rep for the "Ocean's Twelve" actor refused to deny or confirm the allegation.
"I just checked the laws in every country in the world, and found that it is not against any law in any country to wear a ring on any finger one wishes. And that's the end of that story," the rep told Gossip Cop. Clooney's rep further made fans curious by telling E! News, "There's nothing to comment on. She likes to wear rings. No more, no less."
This wasn't the first time Canalis was photographed with a bling on her ring finger. Back in August, the Italian model/TV presenter was snapped "flaunting what looks to be a giant engagement ring." However, Clooney's rep at that time simply explained that the jewelry was "a napkin ring" she had been playing around with.
George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis have been dating since summer 2009. Before dating Canalis, Clooney was married to Talia Balsam from 1989 to 1993. Following his divorce from Balsam, the actor dated his on/off girlfriend, Sarah Larson, until May 2008.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?