George Clooney's Rep Addressing Elisabetta Canalis' Gold Band
Elisabetta Canalis has fueled rumors that she and George Clooney might have been engaged after she was spotted with a gold band on her left ring finger while shopping in Italy this week. However, a rep for the "Ocean's Twelve" actor refused to deny or confirm the allegation.
"I just checked the laws in every country in the world, and found that it is not against any law in any country to wear a ring on any finger one wishes. And that's the end of that story," the rep told Gossip Cop. Clooney's rep further made fans curious by telling E! News, "There's nothing to comment on. She likes to wear rings. No more, no less."
This wasn't the first time Canalis was photographed with a bling on her ring finger. Back in August, the Italian model/TV presenter was snapped "flaunting what looks to be a giant engagement ring." However, Clooney's rep at that time simply explained that the jewelry was "a napkin ring" she had been playing around with.
George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis have been dating since summer 2009. Before dating Canalis, Clooney was married to Talia Balsam from 1989 to 1993. Following his divorce from Balsam, the actor dated his on/off girlfriend, Sarah Larson, until May 2008.
More George Clooney News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7