Hayden Moss Wins 'Big Brother 12'
Hayden Moss, a 24-year-old college student from Tempe, Arizona trampled all the HouseGuests in "Big Brother" season 12 and won the votes from most of his peers. He won the competition by a vote of 4 to 3 and consequently took home the $500,000 prize.
On the finale night, Hayden went head to head with his alliance member and friend, Lane Elenburg, in the final Head of Household competition. He won it and picked Lane into the Final Two. In the final voting, Kathy Hillis, Matt Hoffman, Enzo Palumbo and Ragan Fox voted for Hayden while, Britney Haynes, Rachel Reilly and Brendon Villegas voted for Lane.
Lane is settled for $50,000 as the runner up while Britney won America's Favorite Houseguest title and $25,000.
Dubbed "The Animal", Hayden won a lot of challenges throughout the season including a trip to Hawaii and $5,000 in cash. He formed a close knit of brotherhood with Enzo, Matt, and Lane in the beginning of the show and had a brief fling with Kristen Mary Bitting before she was evicted.
With the 12th season over, CBS announced plan to bring back the reality for another round next summer. "Big Brother is our summer hero," said CBS' exec VP Jennifer Bresnan. "Every year, our producers deliver innovative twists and turns, consistently evolving this proven franchise and engaging one of the most loyal and interactive fan bases on television and online."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son