Miley Cyrus Not Pulled Over by Cops, but Getting Assistance
Miley Cyrus was not breaking a law, at least the one about safe driving. The 17-year-old star was recently reported being pulled over by cops because she was talking on cell phone while driving her car in North Hollywood, but her representative has explained that that is not the case.
The police did come over to the "Hannah Montana" actress on Monday, September 13 afternoon. But instead of giving her a ticket, the cops offered an assistance to Miley who was swarmed by paparazzi at that time, the rep explains.
Additionally, the rep tells Gossip Cop that Miley made a call when her car was already parked. It is also revealed that the "Can't Be Tamed" singer was calling her security team because paparazzi were mobbing her.
Earlier the same day, Miley Cyrus was caught on camera making out with her ex-boyfriend Liam Hemsworth. The couple was spotted kissing in her parked car for about 10-15 minutes, adding fuel to rumor that they are back together.
More Miley Cyrus News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked