Miley Cyrus Not Pulled Over by Cops, but Getting Assistance
Miley Cyrus was not breaking a law, at least the one about safe driving. The 17-year-old star was recently reported being pulled over by cops because she was talking on cell phone while driving her car in North Hollywood, but her representative has explained that that is not the case.
The police did come over to the "Hannah Montana" actress on Monday, September 13 afternoon. But instead of giving her a ticket, the cops offered an assistance to Miley who was swarmed by paparazzi at that time, the rep explains.
Additionally, the rep tells Gossip Cop that Miley made a call when her car was already parked. It is also revealed that the "Can't Be Tamed" singer was calling her security team because paparazzi were mobbing her.
Earlier the same day, Miley Cyrus was caught on camera making out with her ex-boyfriend Liam Hemsworth. The couple was spotted kissing in her parked car for about 10-15 minutes, adding fuel to rumor that they are back together.
More Miley Cyrus News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs