Miley Cyrus Not Pulled Over by Cops, but Getting Assistance
Miley Cyrus was not breaking a law, at least the one about safe driving. The 17-year-old star was recently reported being pulled over by cops because she was talking on cell phone while driving her car in North Hollywood, but her representative has explained that that is not the case.
The police did come over to the "Hannah Montana" actress on Monday, September 13 afternoon. But instead of giving her a ticket, the cops offered an assistance to Miley who was swarmed by paparazzi at that time, the rep explains.
Additionally, the rep tells Gossip Cop that Miley made a call when her car was already parked. It is also revealed that the "Can't Be Tamed" singer was calling her security team because paparazzi were mobbing her.
Earlier the same day, Miley Cyrus was caught on camera making out with her ex-boyfriend Liam Hemsworth. The couple was spotted kissing in her parked car for about 10-15 minutes, adding fuel to rumor that they are back together.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Comic-Con: 'Once Upon a Time' Season 7 Gets October Premiere Date
- Watch John Boyega Pilot a Jaeger in 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Teaser Promo
- 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Official Title and Teaser Are Unveiled
- Comic-Con: 'Teen Wolf' Season 6B Debuts New Trailer, Dylan O'Brien Makes Surprise Panelist
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Linkin Park Releases 'Talking to Myself' Video Before Reports of Chester Bennington's Death - Watch
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character