Miley Cyrus Not Pulled Over by Cops, but Getting Assistance
Miley Cyrus was not breaking a law, at least the one about safe driving. The 17-year-old star was recently reported being pulled over by cops because she was talking on cell phone while driving her car in North Hollywood, but her representative has explained that that is not the case.
The police did come over to the "Hannah Montana" actress on Monday, September 13 afternoon. But instead of giving her a ticket, the cops offered an assistance to Miley who was swarmed by paparazzi at that time, the rep explains.
Additionally, the rep tells Gossip Cop that Miley made a call when her car was already parked. It is also revealed that the "Can't Be Tamed" singer was calling her security team because paparazzi were mobbing her.
Earlier the same day, Miley Cyrus was caught on camera making out with her ex-boyfriend Liam Hemsworth. The couple was spotted kissing in her parked car for about 10-15 minutes, adding fuel to rumor that they are back together.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'