'Eastbound and Down' Season 2 Trailer Debuted
The second season trailer of "Eastbound & Down" has been released and Kenny Powers "still does not like children". Coming from the production hands of Will Ferrell and Adam McKay, the HBO series will return for seven episodes starting September 26.
Danny McBride is relief pitcher Kenny Powers who was poised to rule the Big Leagues, but two things got in the way: his fading fastball and his insufferable personality. After a spectacular career flame-out, Kenny came home to Shelby County, NC and picked up a job as a substitute gym teacher. He's spent every moment since then cashing in the last of his dying fame while plotting his inevitable comeback.
The production of season two was kicked off in May this year. Two new faces, Michael Pena and Ana de la Reguera, join the cast as the owner of the Mexican baseball team and Kenny's new love interest respectively. The last time viewers have seen of Powers, he left April at the gas station.
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby