'Eastbound and Down' Season 2 Trailer Debuted
The second season trailer of "Eastbound & Down" has been released and Kenny Powers "still does not like children". Coming from the production hands of Will Ferrell and Adam McKay, the HBO series will return for seven episodes starting September 26.
Danny McBride is relief pitcher Kenny Powers who was poised to rule the Big Leagues, but two things got in the way: his fading fastball and his insufferable personality. After a spectacular career flame-out, Kenny came home to Shelby County, NC and picked up a job as a substitute gym teacher. He's spent every moment since then cashing in the last of his dying fame while plotting his inevitable comeback.
The production of season two was kicked off in May this year. Two new faces, Michael Pena and Ana de la Reguera, join the cast as the owner of the Mexican baseball team and Kenny's new love interest respectively. The last time viewers have seen of Powers, he left April at the gas station.
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video