'Eastbound and Down' Season 2 Trailer Debuted
The second season trailer of "Eastbound & Down" has been released and Kenny Powers "still does not like children". Coming from the production hands of Will Ferrell and Adam McKay, the HBO series will return for seven episodes starting September 26.
Danny McBride is relief pitcher Kenny Powers who was poised to rule the Big Leagues, but two things got in the way: his fading fastball and his insufferable personality. After a spectacular career flame-out, Kenny came home to Shelby County, NC and picked up a job as a substitute gym teacher. He's spent every moment since then cashing in the last of his dying fame while plotting his inevitable comeback.
The production of season two was kicked off in May this year. Two new faces, Michael Pena and Ana de la Reguera, join the cast as the owner of the Mexican baseball team and Kenny's new love interest respectively. The last time viewers have seen of Powers, he left April at the gas station.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed