'Eastbound and Down' Season 2 Trailer Debuted
The second season trailer of "Eastbound & Down" has been released and Kenny Powers "still does not like children". Coming from the production hands of Will Ferrell and Adam McKay, the HBO series will return for seven episodes starting September 26.
Danny McBride is relief pitcher Kenny Powers who was poised to rule the Big Leagues, but two things got in the way: his fading fastball and his insufferable personality. After a spectacular career flame-out, Kenny came home to Shelby County, NC and picked up a job as a substitute gym teacher. He's spent every moment since then cashing in the last of his dying fame while plotting his inevitable comeback.
The production of season two was kicked off in May this year. Two new faces, Michael Pena and Ana de la Reguera, join the cast as the owner of the Mexican baseball team and Kenny's new love interest respectively. The last time viewers have seen of Powers, he left April at the gas station.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri