Penelope Cruz Confirms Pregnancy, Flies to Paris With Javier Bardem
Penelope Cruz is indeed expecting her first child. After she was spotted with a baby bump on the Puerto Rico set of "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides", representatives for the actress and her husband Javier Bardem have confirmed that "Penelope is four-and-a-half months pregnant."
While report about her pregnancy was swirling around, Penelope has flown to Paris, France on late Monday, September 13, sources tell People. The 36-year-old star jetted from Madrid, Spain with Javier to the City of Light to accompany the actor who is promoting his film "Biutiful".
The couple reportedly checked into a hotel off the Champs-Elysees upon their arrival. The next day on Tuesday morning, Penelope was spotted in the hotel lobby "wearing a large thick wool sweater" while Javier was interviewed by several journalists, some onlookers say. Later, the expectant parents were said having a lunch together in the hotel's small courtyard and Javier "couldn't stop smiling, seeing his wife in front of him."
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem tied the knot in a small ceremony at a friend's house in the Bahamas in early July. The couple, who has been secretive about their relationship, had been hit with several pregnancy rumors before, with the latest one debunked by Penelope's representative in the same month of their nuptials.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones