'Bachelor Pad' Season 1 Crowns Two Winners
ABC's light summer filler "Bachelor Pad" has crowned two winners of their cash. Natalie Getz from "The Bachelor" season 13 and David Good from "The Bachelorette" season 5 managed to trample down Tenley Molzahn from "Bachelor" season 14 and her partner Kiptyn Locke from "Bachelorette" season 5.
These two couples were battling for $250,000 prize in the reunion episode airing Monday, September 13. Since this is not a real competition, they just have to convince the judges, comprised of the fallen housemates, of what they would do with the money. Natalie said she will start a small charity for prostate cancer because her dad is a survivor while Dave would do a "comic relief".
The votes were in and the judges decided to send Natalie and David to the final. These two then were separated by rooms, asked by host Chris Harrison to choose between "Share" or "Keep". If both pick "Share" then they would get half each, if both pick "Keep", none of them will get it and the money will be shared among the other contestants, and if one of them chooses "Keep" while the other "Share", the former gets all the money. Decidedly, Natalie and David both chose "Share".
On a relationship update, Natalie and David are still dating but they are doing the long-distance relationship. "There's potential that it will develop into something more now that the show is over," David who lives in Ohio said. Natalie who lives in L.A. added, "If we lived in the same city ...He probably would have asked me to marry him by now. He's borderline obsessed."
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video