'Bachelor Pad' Season 1 Crowns Two Winners
ABC's light summer filler "Bachelor Pad" has crowned two winners of their cash. Natalie Getz from "The Bachelor" season 13 and David Good from "The Bachelorette" season 5 managed to trample down Tenley Molzahn from "Bachelor" season 14 and her partner Kiptyn Locke from "Bachelorette" season 5.
These two couples were battling for $250,000 prize in the reunion episode airing Monday, September 13. Since this is not a real competition, they just have to convince the judges, comprised of the fallen housemates, of what they would do with the money. Natalie said she will start a small charity for prostate cancer because her dad is a survivor while Dave would do a "comic relief".
The votes were in and the judges decided to send Natalie and David to the final. These two then were separated by rooms, asked by host Chris Harrison to choose between "Share" or "Keep". If both pick "Share" then they would get half each, if both pick "Keep", none of them will get it and the money will be shared among the other contestants, and if one of them chooses "Keep" while the other "Share", the former gets all the money. Decidedly, Natalie and David both chose "Share".
On a relationship update, Natalie and David are still dating but they are doing the long-distance relationship. "There's potential that it will develop into something more now that the show is over," David who lives in Ohio said. Natalie who lives in L.A. added, "If we lived in the same city ...He probably would have asked me to marry him by now. He's borderline obsessed."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3