Justin Bieber Films 'U Smile' Music Video
Fresh from winning a moonman at Sunday, September 12's MTV Video Music Awards, Justin Bieber immediately returned to working mode the day after. The pop singer who scored a kiss from Rihanna and Katy Perry on the cheek at the awards event, was shooting for a new version of "U Smile" music video.
He filmed the video on Monday, September 13 in Los Angeles. According to Celebrity Gossip which also acquired the set photos, Bieber exchanged a few different outfits and was joined by a female companion while shooting. Bieber himself tweeted, "Been working on a new video for U SMILE today. Different versions. Hope u guys will like it. Some water fights goin on. Good times."
The water stunt recently almost landed him in trouble with two cops. He was playing with water-balloon tossing outside his trailer before a gig in Maryland and accidentally hit two cops with the balloon. Thanks to his bodyguard, the officers decided not to pursue him with charges.
"U Smile" is taken from Bieber's debut album "My World 2.0". Speaking about the song's specialty he said, " 'U Smile' is one of the best songs I have ever recorded. It really is a throwback to the great records I listened to growing up."
More Justin Bieber News
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo