Justin Bieber Films 'U Smile' Music Video
Fresh from winning a moonman at Sunday, September 12's MTV Video Music Awards, Justin Bieber immediately returned to working mode the day after. The pop singer who scored a kiss from Rihanna and Katy Perry on the cheek at the awards event, was shooting for a new version of "U Smile" music video.
He filmed the video on Monday, September 13 in Los Angeles. According to Celebrity Gossip which also acquired the set photos, Bieber exchanged a few different outfits and was joined by a female companion while shooting. Bieber himself tweeted, "Been working on a new video for U SMILE today. Different versions. Hope u guys will like it. Some water fights goin on. Good times."
The water stunt recently almost landed him in trouble with two cops. He was playing with water-balloon tossing outside his trailer before a gig in Maryland and accidentally hit two cops with the balloon. Thanks to his bodyguard, the officers decided not to pursue him with charges.
"U Smile" is taken from Bieber's debut album "My World 2.0". Speaking about the song's specialty he said, " 'U Smile' is one of the best songs I have ever recorded. It really is a throwback to the great records I listened to growing up."
More Justin Bieber News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video