Justin Bieber Films 'U Smile' Music Video
Fresh from winning a moonman at Sunday, September 12's MTV Video Music Awards, Justin Bieber immediately returned to working mode the day after. The pop singer who scored a kiss from Rihanna and Katy Perry on the cheek at the awards event, was shooting for a new version of "U Smile" music video.
He filmed the video on Monday, September 13 in Los Angeles. According to Celebrity Gossip which also acquired the set photos, Bieber exchanged a few different outfits and was joined by a female companion while shooting. Bieber himself tweeted, "Been working on a new video for U SMILE today. Different versions. Hope u guys will like it. Some water fights goin on. Good times."
The water stunt recently almost landed him in trouble with two cops. He was playing with water-balloon tossing outside his trailer before a gig in Maryland and accidentally hit two cops with the balloon. Thanks to his bodyguard, the officers decided not to pursue him with charges.
"U Smile" is taken from Bieber's debut album "My World 2.0". Speaking about the song's specialty he said, " 'U Smile' is one of the best songs I have ever recorded. It really is a throwback to the great records I listened to growing up."
More Justin Bieber News
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'