Justin Bieber Films 'U Smile' Music Video
Fresh from winning a moonman at Sunday, September 12's MTV Video Music Awards, Justin Bieber immediately returned to working mode the day after. The pop singer who scored a kiss from Rihanna and Katy Perry on the cheek at the awards event, was shooting for a new version of "U Smile" music video.
He filmed the video on Monday, September 13 in Los Angeles. According to Celebrity Gossip which also acquired the set photos, Bieber exchanged a few different outfits and was joined by a female companion while shooting. Bieber himself tweeted, "Been working on a new video for U SMILE today. Different versions. Hope u guys will like it. Some water fights goin on. Good times."
The water stunt recently almost landed him in trouble with two cops. He was playing with water-balloon tossing outside his trailer before a gig in Maryland and accidentally hit two cops with the balloon. Thanks to his bodyguard, the officers decided not to pursue him with charges.
"U Smile" is taken from Bieber's debut album "My World 2.0". Speaking about the song's specialty he said, " 'U Smile' is one of the best songs I have ever recorded. It really is a throwback to the great records I listened to growing up."
More Justin Bieber News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs