Justin Bieber Films 'U Smile' Music Video
Fresh from winning a moonman at Sunday, September 12's MTV Video Music Awards, Justin Bieber immediately returned to working mode the day after. The pop singer who scored a kiss from Rihanna and Katy Perry on the cheek at the awards event, was shooting for a new version of "U Smile" music video.
He filmed the video on Monday, September 13 in Los Angeles. According to Celebrity Gossip which also acquired the set photos, Bieber exchanged a few different outfits and was joined by a female companion while shooting. Bieber himself tweeted, "Been working on a new video for U SMILE today. Different versions. Hope u guys will like it. Some water fights goin on. Good times."
The water stunt recently almost landed him in trouble with two cops. He was playing with water-balloon tossing outside his trailer before a gig in Maryland and accidentally hit two cops with the balloon. Thanks to his bodyguard, the officers decided not to pursue him with charges.
"U Smile" is taken from Bieber's debut album "My World 2.0". Speaking about the song's specialty he said, " 'U Smile' is one of the best songs I have ever recorded. It really is a throwback to the great records I listened to growing up."
More Justin Bieber News
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years