Selena Gomez Buries Vinny's Hope to Meet Her
"Jersey Shore" cast, including Vinny, may have reached their stardoms but that does not make it easier for him to get closer with his dream girl. The reality TV star, who recently expressed his desire to meet Selena Gomez at 2010 MTV Video Music Awards, has been dissed by the actress/singer.
"Tonight, I'm not 18! My mom would kill me!" Selena states after hearing Vinny's wish to meet her if she were 18. "I will say I am a very big fan though, a very big fan, and I do look forward to meeting them, but that's as far as it goes," the "Ramona and Beezus" star who actually has turned 18 earlier this year adds, referring to "Jersey Shore".
Selena Gomez herself has been rumored having a special relationship with Justin Bieber. A source said they texted each other a lot recently and they like each other more than "just friends". However, the source added that they may not be able to start dating in a near future because "they don't have any time."
More Selena Gomez News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance