Selena Gomez Buries Vinny's Hope to Meet Her
"Jersey Shore" cast, including Vinny, may have reached their stardoms but that does not make it easier for him to get closer with his dream girl. The reality TV star, who recently expressed his desire to meet Selena Gomez at 2010 MTV Video Music Awards, has been dissed by the actress/singer.
"Tonight, I'm not 18! My mom would kill me!" Selena states after hearing Vinny's wish to meet her if she were 18. "I will say I am a very big fan though, a very big fan, and I do look forward to meeting them, but that's as far as it goes," the "Ramona and Beezus" star who actually has turned 18 earlier this year adds, referring to "Jersey Shore".
Selena Gomez herself has been rumored having a special relationship with Justin Bieber. A source said they texted each other a lot recently and they like each other more than "just friends". However, the source added that they may not be able to start dating in a near future because "they don't have any time."
More Selena Gomez News
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details