Selena Gomez Buries Vinny's Hope to Meet Her
"Jersey Shore" cast, including Vinny, may have reached their stardoms but that does not make it easier for him to get closer with his dream girl. The reality TV star, who recently expressed his desire to meet Selena Gomez at 2010 MTV Video Music Awards, has been dissed by the actress/singer.
"Tonight, I'm not 18! My mom would kill me!" Selena states after hearing Vinny's wish to meet her if she were 18. "I will say I am a very big fan though, a very big fan, and I do look forward to meeting them, but that's as far as it goes," the "Ramona and Beezus" star who actually has turned 18 earlier this year adds, referring to "Jersey Shore".
Selena Gomez herself has been rumored having a special relationship with Justin Bieber. A source said they texted each other a lot recently and they like each other more than "just friends". However, the source added that they may not be able to start dating in a near future because "they don't have any time."
More Selena Gomez News
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party