Selena Gomez Buries Vinny's Hope to Meet Her
"Jersey Shore" cast, including Vinny, may have reached their stardoms but that does not make it easier for him to get closer with his dream girl. The reality TV star, who recently expressed his desire to meet Selena Gomez at 2010 MTV Video Music Awards, has been dissed by the actress/singer.
"Tonight, I'm not 18! My mom would kill me!" Selena states after hearing Vinny's wish to meet her if she were 18. "I will say I am a very big fan though, a very big fan, and I do look forward to meeting them, but that's as far as it goes," the "Ramona and Beezus" star who actually has turned 18 earlier this year adds, referring to "Jersey Shore".
Selena Gomez herself has been rumored having a special relationship with Justin Bieber. A source said they texted each other a lot recently and they like each other more than "just friends". However, the source added that they may not be able to start dating in a near future because "they don't have any time."
More Selena Gomez News
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think