Britney Spears' New Album Could Get 'Freaky'
The wheel is in motion, Britney Spears is back in the studio to work on the follow up to her 2008 release "Circus". The good news came from producer Sean Garrett who told E! Online that he is back working with the pop star for at least two songs.
"I'm going into the studio with her," Sean said during MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, September 12. "I love Britney. I want to help her grow. I want to do stuff that's going to be able to travel around the world."
Speaking of what fans can expect from the new album, the producer said, "It could get a little freaky." For one, he's been a fan of Britney since working with her in "Circus". "I'm glad to see her back," Sean said. "I really would like to get into her mind and find out what loving Britney is all about."
Britney's manager Adam Leber also backed Sean's statement by tweeting last week that the singer won't be at MTV VMAs because she's "heavily focused on finishing her album which is incredible so far!" Another producer Danja said he'll be creating "hard-hitting, uptempo, high-energy" music for Britney.
More Britney Spears News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'