Britney Spears' New Album Could Get 'Freaky'
The wheel is in motion, Britney Spears is back in the studio to work on the follow up to her 2008 release "Circus". The good news came from producer Sean Garrett who told E! Online that he is back working with the pop star for at least two songs.
"I'm going into the studio with her," Sean said during MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, September 12. "I love Britney. I want to help her grow. I want to do stuff that's going to be able to travel around the world."
Speaking of what fans can expect from the new album, the producer said, "It could get a little freaky." For one, he's been a fan of Britney since working with her in "Circus". "I'm glad to see her back," Sean said. "I really would like to get into her mind and find out what loving Britney is all about."
Britney's manager Adam Leber also backed Sean's statement by tweeting last week that the singer won't be at MTV VMAs because she's "heavily focused on finishing her album which is incredible so far!" Another producer Danja said he'll be creating "hard-hitting, uptempo, high-energy" music for Britney.
More Britney Spears News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'