Britney Spears' New Album Could Get 'Freaky'
The wheel is in motion, Britney Spears is back in the studio to work on the follow up to her 2008 release "Circus". The good news came from producer Sean Garrett who told E! Online that he is back working with the pop star for at least two songs.
"I'm going into the studio with her," Sean said during MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, September 12. "I love Britney. I want to help her grow. I want to do stuff that's going to be able to travel around the world."
Speaking of what fans can expect from the new album, the producer said, "It could get a little freaky." For one, he's been a fan of Britney since working with her in "Circus". "I'm glad to see her back," Sean said. "I really would like to get into her mind and find out what loving Britney is all about."
Britney's manager Adam Leber also backed Sean's statement by tweeting last week that the singer won't be at MTV VMAs because she's "heavily focused on finishing her album which is incredible so far!" Another producer Danja said he'll be creating "hard-hitting, uptempo, high-energy" music for Britney.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Bond 25': Yann Demange, Denis Villeneuve and David Mackenzie Are Frontrunners to Direct
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Nearing a Greenlight, Mahershala Ali Set to Star
- Selena Gomez Gets Kinky in 'Fetish' Music Video
- 'American Idol': Lionel Richie, Charlie Puth and Luke Bryan Are Eyed as New Judges
- Caitlyn Jenner, Lady GaGa, Seth Rogen and More Slam Donald Trump's Transgender Military Ban
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility