Britney Spears' New Album Could Get 'Freaky'
The wheel is in motion, Britney Spears is back in the studio to work on the follow up to her 2008 release "Circus". The good news came from producer Sean Garrett who told E! Online that he is back working with the pop star for at least two songs.
"I'm going into the studio with her," Sean said during MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, September 12. "I love Britney. I want to help her grow. I want to do stuff that's going to be able to travel around the world."
Speaking of what fans can expect from the new album, the producer said, "It could get a little freaky." For one, he's been a fan of Britney since working with her in "Circus". "I'm glad to see her back," Sean said. "I really would like to get into her mind and find out what loving Britney is all about."
Britney's manager Adam Leber also backed Sean's statement by tweeting last week that the singer won't be at MTV VMAs because she's "heavily focused on finishing her album which is incredible so far!" Another producer Danja said he'll be creating "hard-hitting, uptempo, high-energy" music for Britney.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!