Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Caught Kissing After Breaking Up
Words that Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are getting back together start to gain evidence. After reported spending time together during the weekend, the pair has been spotted sharing a long kiss in her parked car, a Mercedes Benz SUV, on Monday, September 13 morning in Los Angeles. Just Jared which obtains the picture reports that they were making out for about 10-15 minutes.
Miley and Liam, who started dating after they met on the set of "The Last Song", separated in August. On Saturday, September 11, however, the two were spotted picnicking together in Hollywood Hills.
"Miley and Liam kept smiling and seemed to really enjoy their afternoon together. They acted like they had missed each other, kept chatting and seemed to be catching up," a source told People about their outing. "They definitely seemed like a couple again."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?