Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Caught Kissing After Breaking Up
Words that Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are getting back together start to gain evidence. After reported spending time together during the weekend, the pair has been spotted sharing a long kiss in her parked car, a Mercedes Benz SUV, on Monday, September 13 morning in Los Angeles. Just Jared which obtains the picture reports that they were making out for about 10-15 minutes.
Miley and Liam, who started dating after they met on the set of "The Last Song", separated in August. On Saturday, September 11, however, the two were spotted picnicking together in Hollywood Hills.
"Miley and Liam kept smiling and seemed to really enjoy their afternoon together. They acted like they had missed each other, kept chatting and seemed to be catching up," a source told People about their outing. "They definitely seemed like a couple again."
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'