Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Caught Kissing After Breaking Up
Words that Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are getting back together start to gain evidence. After reported spending time together during the weekend, the pair has been spotted sharing a long kiss in her parked car, a Mercedes Benz SUV, on Monday, September 13 morning in Los Angeles. Just Jared which obtains the picture reports that they were making out for about 10-15 minutes.
Miley and Liam, who started dating after they met on the set of "The Last Song", separated in August. On Saturday, September 11, however, the two were spotted picnicking together in Hollywood Hills.
"Miley and Liam kept smiling and seemed to really enjoy their afternoon together. They acted like they had missed each other, kept chatting and seemed to be catching up," a source told People about their outing. "They definitely seemed like a couple again."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans