Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Caught Kissing After Breaking Up
Words that Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are getting back together start to gain evidence. After reported spending time together during the weekend, the pair has been spotted sharing a long kiss in her parked car, a Mercedes Benz SUV, on Monday, September 13 morning in Los Angeles. Just Jared which obtains the picture reports that they were making out for about 10-15 minutes.
Miley and Liam, who started dating after they met on the set of "The Last Song", separated in August. On Saturday, September 11, however, the two were spotted picnicking together in Hollywood Hills.
"Miley and Liam kept smiling and seemed to really enjoy their afternoon together. They acted like they had missed each other, kept chatting and seemed to be catching up," a source told People about their outing. "They definitely seemed like a couple again."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences