Video Premiere: Travis McCoy's 'We'll Be Alright'
"We'll Be Alright" has been announced as the second single lifted from Travis McCoy's debut album "Lazarus". A music video that perfectly describes the feel-good music has been debuted, showing the Gym Class Heroes rapper in a wild house party with a lot of friends.
"We are young, we run free/ Stay up late, we don't sleep/ Got our friends, got the night/ We'll be alright," McCoy sang. The song is sampling Supergrass' 1995 smash "Alright" and is produced by The Smeezingtons and The Stereotypes.
"We'll Be Alright" is the follow up to McCoy's successful first single "Billionaire". Featuring Bruno Mars, "Billionaire" climbed the Billboard Hot 100 chart up to number 4 and the music video was a frequent hit on MTV and other video platforms.
McCoy is due to support his debut album with a tour in U.K. starting October 18 in Birmingham, Academy.
Travis McCoy's 'We'll Be Alright' Music Video
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video