Video: Ali Fedotowsky's First Gig as Fox 5 Correspondent
Ali Fedotowsky was officially a news correspondent for Fox 5 San Diego on Monday, September 13 morning. Her first on-air appearance included answering questions sent in by viewers, such as how to handle a long-distance romance and what things are important in a relationship.
And then she sat down with a face-reading expert Barbara Roberts who told her about several face features that are suitable for marriage. At one point, Roberts pointed out the strong features of Fedotowsky's fiance Robert Martinez. "People tell him everything. What you see is what you get," Roberts said and Fedotowsky agreed.
Tweeting her experience, Fedotowsky said, "I had SO much fun :) The team at Fox is super friendly :)... I was SOOOO nervous. The news is LIVE so it's intense, but I loved it :) (sic)"
Fedowtowsky's Monday gig was crucial for her career down the line. "We'll see how I do and hopefully I'll be doing a lot more segments for them after Monday," she told E! Online.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special