Video: Ali Fedotowsky's First Gig as Fox 5 Correspondent
Ali Fedotowsky was officially a news correspondent for Fox 5 San Diego on Monday, September 13 morning. Her first on-air appearance included answering questions sent in by viewers, such as how to handle a long-distance romance and what things are important in a relationship.
And then she sat down with a face-reading expert Barbara Roberts who told her about several face features that are suitable for marriage. At one point, Roberts pointed out the strong features of Fedotowsky's fiance Robert Martinez. "People tell him everything. What you see is what you get," Roberts said and Fedotowsky agreed.
Tweeting her experience, Fedotowsky said, "I had SO much fun :) The team at Fox is super friendly :)... I was SOOOO nervous. The news is LIVE so it's intense, but I loved it :) (sic)"
Fedowtowsky's Monday gig was crucial for her career down the line. "We'll see how I do and hopefully I'll be doing a lot more segments for them after Monday," she told E! Online.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie