Video: Ali Fedotowsky's First Gig as Fox 5 Correspondent
Ali Fedotowsky was officially a news correspondent for Fox 5 San Diego on Monday, September 13 morning. Her first on-air appearance included answering questions sent in by viewers, such as how to handle a long-distance romance and what things are important in a relationship.
And then she sat down with a face-reading expert Barbara Roberts who told her about several face features that are suitable for marriage. At one point, Roberts pointed out the strong features of Fedotowsky's fiance Robert Martinez. "People tell him everything. What you see is what you get," Roberts said and Fedotowsky agreed.
Tweeting her experience, Fedotowsky said, "I had SO much fun :) The team at Fox is super friendly :)... I was SOOOO nervous. The news is LIVE so it's intense, but I loved it :) (sic)"
Fedowtowsky's Monday gig was crucial for her career down the line. "We'll see how I do and hopefully I'll be doing a lot more segments for them after Monday," she told E! Online.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'