Video: Ali Fedotowsky's First Gig as Fox 5 Correspondent
Ali Fedotowsky was officially a news correspondent for Fox 5 San Diego on Monday, September 13 morning. Her first on-air appearance included answering questions sent in by viewers, such as how to handle a long-distance romance and what things are important in a relationship.
And then she sat down with a face-reading expert Barbara Roberts who told her about several face features that are suitable for marriage. At one point, Roberts pointed out the strong features of Fedotowsky's fiance Robert Martinez. "People tell him everything. What you see is what you get," Roberts said and Fedotowsky agreed.
Tweeting her experience, Fedotowsky said, "I had SO much fun :) The team at Fox is super friendly :)... I was SOOOO nervous. The news is LIVE so it's intense, but I loved it :) (sic)"
Fedowtowsky's Monday gig was crucial for her career down the line. "We'll see how I do and hopefully I'll be doing a lot more segments for them after Monday," she told E! Online.
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd