First Look at Jennifer Lopez's 'Take Care' Music Video
Jennifer Lopez has kicked off filming for viral video of her track "Take Care" over the weekend. The first sneak peek is offered in a form of picture which sees her wearing animal-print leotard and getting surrounded by several female extras wearing similar outfit and holding hairdryer.
The image comes out via Twitter page of Ashley Everett, one of the people involved in the video shoot. She wrote, praising J.Lo "I had a blast working with @JLO shes an amazing person inside & out! Very down to earth and incredibly talented! I wish her only the best:)."
Jennifer Lopez is currently preparing a new album "Love?" which will be her first release since leaving Sony and joining Island Def Jam. Beside "Take Care", two other songs from the album which are expected to make the cut to the effort are "Fresh Out the Oven" and "Louboutins".
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up