First Look at Jennifer Lopez's 'Take Care' Music Video
Jennifer Lopez has kicked off filming for viral video of her track "Take Care" over the weekend. The first sneak peek is offered in a form of picture which sees her wearing animal-print leotard and getting surrounded by several female extras wearing similar outfit and holding hairdryer.
The image comes out via Twitter page of Ashley Everett, one of the people involved in the video shoot. She wrote, praising J.Lo "I had a blast working with @JLO shes an amazing person inside & out! Very down to earth and incredibly talented! I wish her only the best:)."
Jennifer Lopez is currently preparing a new album "Love?" which will be her first release since leaving Sony and joining Island Def Jam. Beside "Take Care", two other songs from the album which are expected to make the cut to the effort are "Fresh Out the Oven" and "Louboutins".
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?