First Look at Jennifer Lopez's 'Take Care' Music Video
Jennifer Lopez has kicked off filming for viral video of her track "Take Care" over the weekend. The first sneak peek is offered in a form of picture which sees her wearing animal-print leotard and getting surrounded by several female extras wearing similar outfit and holding hairdryer.
The image comes out via Twitter page of Ashley Everett, one of the people involved in the video shoot. She wrote, praising J.Lo "I had a blast working with @JLO shes an amazing person inside & out! Very down to earth and incredibly talented! I wish her only the best:)."
Jennifer Lopez is currently preparing a new album "Love?" which will be her first release since leaving Sony and joining Island Def Jam. Beside "Take Care", two other songs from the album which are expected to make the cut to the effort are "Fresh Out the Oven" and "Louboutins".
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival