First Look at Jennifer Lopez's 'Take Care' Music Video
Jennifer Lopez has kicked off filming for viral video of her track "Take Care" over the weekend. The first sneak peek is offered in a form of picture which sees her wearing animal-print leotard and getting surrounded by several female extras wearing similar outfit and holding hairdryer.
The image comes out via Twitter page of Ashley Everett, one of the people involved in the video shoot. She wrote, praising J.Lo "I had a blast working with @JLO shes an amazing person inside & out! Very down to earth and incredibly talented! I wish her only the best:)."
Jennifer Lopez is currently preparing a new album "Love?" which will be her first release since leaving Sony and joining Island Def Jam. Beside "Take Care", two other songs from the album which are expected to make the cut to the effort are "Fresh Out the Oven" and "Louboutins".
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash