First Look at Jennifer Lopez's 'Take Care' Music Video
Jennifer Lopez has kicked off filming for viral video of her track "Take Care" over the weekend. The first sneak peek is offered in a form of picture which sees her wearing animal-print leotard and getting surrounded by several female extras wearing similar outfit and holding hairdryer.
The image comes out via Twitter page of Ashley Everett, one of the people involved in the video shoot. She wrote, praising J.Lo "I had a blast working with @JLO shes an amazing person inside & out! Very down to earth and incredibly talented! I wish her only the best:)."
Jennifer Lopez is currently preparing a new album "Love?" which will be her first release since leaving Sony and joining Island Def Jam. Beside "Take Care", two other songs from the album which are expected to make the cut to the effort are "Fresh Out the Oven" and "Louboutins".
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says