Clips From 'The Apprentice' Season 10 Premiere
It is less than a week away from the return of "The Apprentice" to the non-celebrity format. The tenth season will premiere on September 16 with a bunch of young entrepreneurs who get the harsh impact from economy crisis.
"Two years ago it began, an economic crisis that swept the world," host Donald Trump says in the voiceover opening. "...You think the worst is over, but still, talented, smart people are unemployed, they are looking for work. They have no prospect. I hate what I'm seeing and I'm going to do something about it."
Some teasers from the two-hour season premiere have been released. One of them showed the appalling condition of unemployment and a waste of talent. One contestant used to be a corporate attorney and now she is selling cupcakes for $2 a piece. Another one is forced to call unemployment office every week because he lost his six-figure job as sales representative.
Calling "The Apprentice" as the most important job interview of their life, the 16 contestants will deal with real estate project in the first task. But first, they have to choose a project manager. The men seem cautious and nobody want to volunteer to take the position while in the women's team, Nicole immediately volunteers.
Drama soon erupts behind the scene when Mahsa thinks it is a wrong first move from Nicole. The men's team is not exactly in the right place as well for Ivanka Trump finds nothing original in their idea.
- 'Cold Open'
More The Apprentice News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama