Artist of the Week: Trey Songz
There's something "unusual" about Trey Songz. At 25-year-old, Songz has made a name in the Hip-Hop industry and is on the way to release his fourth album "Passion, Pain & Pleasure" which again boasts a collaboration with Drake in the track "The Usual".
"The thing with Drake and I is, after the last album having a record like 'Invented Sex,' which was such a powerful title and power collaboration for the both of us, I wanted to do something that took it to the next level, and I think this record does that," Songz said in an interview with MTV.
"The Usual" is the third song pulled as a single from the September 14 release. He put confidence in "Bottoms Up" as the lead single, mainly because it features hot-on-the-stove artist Nicki Minaj apart from the catchy hook. The first single managed to climb the Billboard Hot 100 up to number 20.
In an effort to promote "Passion, Pain & Pleasure", Songz has been going down the road for a tour with Monica. The female artist herself is supporting her sixth studio album, "Still Standing".
More Trey Songz News
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6