Artist of the Week: Trey Songz
There's something "unusual" about Trey Songz. At 25-year-old, Songz has made a name in the Hip-Hop industry and is on the way to release his fourth album "Passion, Pain & Pleasure" which again boasts a collaboration with Drake in the track "The Usual".
"The thing with Drake and I is, after the last album having a record like 'Invented Sex,' which was such a powerful title and power collaboration for the both of us, I wanted to do something that took it to the next level, and I think this record does that," Songz said in an interview with MTV.
"The Usual" is the third song pulled as a single from the September 14 release. He put confidence in "Bottoms Up" as the lead single, mainly because it features hot-on-the-stove artist Nicki Minaj apart from the catchy hook. The first single managed to climb the Billboard Hot 100 up to number 20.
In an effort to promote "Passion, Pain & Pleasure", Songz has been going down the road for a tour with Monica. The female artist herself is supporting her sixth studio album, "Still Standing".
More Trey Songz News
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards