Artist of the Week: Trey Songz
There's something "unusual" about Trey Songz. At 25-year-old, Songz has made a name in the Hip-Hop industry and is on the way to release his fourth album "Passion, Pain & Pleasure" which again boasts a collaboration with Drake in the track "The Usual".
"The thing with Drake and I is, after the last album having a record like 'Invented Sex,' which was such a powerful title and power collaboration for the both of us, I wanted to do something that took it to the next level, and I think this record does that," Songz said in an interview with MTV.
"The Usual" is the third song pulled as a single from the September 14 release. He put confidence in "Bottoms Up" as the lead single, mainly because it features hot-on-the-stove artist Nicki Minaj apart from the catchy hook. The first single managed to climb the Billboard Hot 100 up to number 20.
In an effort to promote "Passion, Pain & Pleasure", Songz has been going down the road for a tour with Monica. The female artist herself is supporting her sixth studio album, "Still Standing".
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip