Artist of the Week: Trey Songz
There's something "unusual" about Trey Songz. At 25-year-old, Songz has made a name in the Hip-Hop industry and is on the way to release his fourth album "Passion, Pain & Pleasure" which again boasts a collaboration with Drake in the track "The Usual".
"The thing with Drake and I is, after the last album having a record like 'Invented Sex,' which was such a powerful title and power collaboration for the both of us, I wanted to do something that took it to the next level, and I think this record does that," Songz said in an interview with MTV.
"The Usual" is the third song pulled as a single from the September 14 release. He put confidence in "Bottoms Up" as the lead single, mainly because it features hot-on-the-stove artist Nicki Minaj apart from the catchy hook. The first single managed to climb the Billboard Hot 100 up to number 20.
In an effort to promote "Passion, Pain & Pleasure", Songz has been going down the road for a tour with Monica. The female artist herself is supporting her sixth studio album, "Still Standing".
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences