Artist of the Week: Trey Songz
There's something "unusual" about Trey Songz. At 25-year-old, Songz has made a name in the Hip-Hop industry and is on the way to release his fourth album "Passion, Pain & Pleasure" which again boasts a collaboration with Drake in the track "The Usual".
"The thing with Drake and I is, after the last album having a record like 'Invented Sex,' which was such a powerful title and power collaboration for the both of us, I wanted to do something that took it to the next level, and I think this record does that," Songz said in an interview with MTV.
"The Usual" is the third song pulled as a single from the September 14 release. He put confidence in "Bottoms Up" as the lead single, mainly because it features hot-on-the-stove artist Nicki Minaj apart from the catchy hook. The first single managed to climb the Billboard Hot 100 up to number 20.
In an effort to promote "Passion, Pain & Pleasure", Songz has been going down the road for a tour with Monica. The female artist herself is supporting her sixth studio album, "Still Standing".
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos