2010 MTV VMAs: Lady GaGa Wins Three Early Kudos
The MTV Video Music Awards has just been kicked off with a live performance from Eminem and Rihanna. Host Chelsea Handler delivered her monologue, asking everyone to be on their worst behavior, "I'm talking to you Taylor Swift." Afterwards, Ellen DeGeneres came onto the stage to announce the winner of this year's Best Female Video.
And the lucky one is Lady GaGa, thanks to "Bad Romance" clip. The 24-year-old singer beats Ke$ha, Katy Perry, Beyonce Knowles and Swift. Collecting the Moonman, she said, "I love my fans so much. Tonight we're the cool kids at the party .. and thank you to all the gays for remaking this video over and over again."
Even before the prize-giving event was started, GaGa already won two trophies. Announced by MTV host Sway on the red carpet outside Los Angeles' Nokia Theater, she took home Best Collaboration for her duet with Beyonce in "Telephone" and Best Dance Video once again for "Bad Romance".
- NSFW Alert! Barbara Palvin Ditches Panties to Recreate Sharon Stone's 'Basic Instinct' Scene
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Finale Title Revealed - Here's How It May Hint at the Plot
- 'Justice League 2' Pushed Back to Make Room for Ben Affleck's 'Batman'
- Alexa PenaVega Gives Birth to First Child With Husband Carlos
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy