2010 MTV VMAs: Lady GaGa Wins Three Early Kudos
The MTV Video Music Awards has just been kicked off with a live performance from Eminem and Rihanna. Host Chelsea Handler delivered her monologue, asking everyone to be on their worst behavior, "I'm talking to you Taylor Swift." Afterwards, Ellen DeGeneres came onto the stage to announce the winner of this year's Best Female Video.
And the lucky one is Lady GaGa, thanks to "Bad Romance" clip. The 24-year-old singer beats Ke$ha, Katy Perry, Beyonce Knowles and Swift. Collecting the Moonman, she said, "I love my fans so much. Tonight we're the cool kids at the party .. and thank you to all the gays for remaking this video over and over again."
Even before the prize-giving event was started, GaGa already won two trophies. Announced by MTV host Sway on the red carpet outside Los Angeles' Nokia Theater, she took home Best Collaboration for her duet with Beyonce in "Telephone" and Best Dance Video once again for "Bad Romance".
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie