2010 MTV VMAs: Lady GaGa Wins Three Early Kudos
The MTV Video Music Awards has just been kicked off with a live performance from Eminem and Rihanna. Host Chelsea Handler delivered her monologue, asking everyone to be on their worst behavior, "I'm talking to you Taylor Swift." Afterwards, Ellen DeGeneres came onto the stage to announce the winner of this year's Best Female Video.
And the lucky one is Lady GaGa, thanks to "Bad Romance" clip. The 24-year-old singer beats Ke$ha, Katy Perry, Beyonce Knowles and Swift. Collecting the Moonman, she said, "I love my fans so much. Tonight we're the cool kids at the party .. and thank you to all the gays for remaking this video over and over again."
Even before the prize-giving event was started, GaGa already won two trophies. Announced by MTV host Sway on the red carpet outside Los Angeles' Nokia Theater, she took home Best Collaboration for her duet with Beyonce in "Telephone" and Best Dance Video once again for "Bad Romance".
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge