2010 MTV VMAs: Lady GaGa Wins Three Early Kudos
The MTV Video Music Awards has just been kicked off with a live performance from Eminem and Rihanna. Host Chelsea Handler delivered her monologue, asking everyone to be on their worst behavior, "I'm talking to you Taylor Swift." Afterwards, Ellen DeGeneres came onto the stage to announce the winner of this year's Best Female Video.
And the lucky one is Lady GaGa, thanks to "Bad Romance" clip. The 24-year-old singer beats Ke$ha, Katy Perry, Beyonce Knowles and Swift. Collecting the Moonman, she said, "I love my fans so much. Tonight we're the cool kids at the party .. and thank you to all the gays for remaking this video over and over again."
Even before the prize-giving event was started, GaGa already won two trophies. Announced by MTV host Sway on the red carpet outside Los Angeles' Nokia Theater, she took home Best Collaboration for her duet with Beyonce in "Telephone" and Best Dance Video once again for "Bad Romance".
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group