2010 MTV VMAs: Fashion Watch From the White Carpet
The much awaited 2010 MTV Video Music Awards has been officially kicked off on September 12 with the coming of the guests. The simple white carpet is beautified with the glamorous outfit worn by female celebrities like Selena Gomez and Lady GaGa who appear in a goddess style which is translated in different ways.
The Disney cutie opts a simple silver strapless gown with blue sequin detailing, showing off some skin. Her long dark hair is arranged in a natural style. The dance queen covers herself in a colorful Alexander McQueen gown which has taffeta detailing and a religious image on it. Putting a finishing touch, she wears a feather Mohawk hat on top of her white long hair.
Choosing natural colors for their dresses, Ciara wears a black revealing dress and Katy Perry shows up in a black and white embroidery dress. Ke$ha shows off her slim figure in a tight mini dress which is made of garbage bags while Florence Welch looks classy in her long-sleeved gown.
Stephanie Pratt and Lo Bosworth are shining in their golden dresses while Audrina Patridge dons a silver dress. Karina Smirnoff looks fresh in a bright yellow dress and Snooki from "Jersey Shore" seemingly wants to catch people's eyes in her sparkling blue dress.
Meanwhile, the male stars mostly show up in black ensembles like the ones donned by Usher and Justin Bieber. Justin Timberlake, Jesse Eisenberg and Andrew Garfield who are cast in upcoming "The Social Network" appear in a casual style, while Drake and Cory Monteith opt more formal outfit.
This year's MTV Video Music Awards is held at Nokia Theater in Los Angeles with Chelsea Handler serving as the host. Kanye West and Florence and the Machine are among the performers who are going to entertain audience at the prize-giving event.
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters