Clint Eastwood's 'Hereafter' Drops First Trailer
Been invisible from the buzz, "Hereafter (2010)" finally releases the first trailer. Directed by Clint Eastwood, the drama thriller tells the story of three people who are touched by death in different ways. Taking these three lead roles are Matt Damon, Cecile De France and newcomer Frankie McLaren.
George (Damon) is a blue-collar American who has a special connection to the afterlife. On the other side of the world, Marie (De France), a French journalist, has a near-death experience that shakes her reality. And when Marcus (McLaren), a London schoolboy, loses the person closest to him, he desperately needs answers. Each on a path in search of the truth, their lives will intersect, forever changed by what they believe might-or must-exist in the hereafter.
To be released in the U.S. on October 22, "Hereafter" is supported as well by Bryce Dallas Howard, Jay Mohr and Marthe Keller. The movie is also being screened at Toronto International Film Festival in a couple of days ahead.
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues