Clint Eastwood's 'Hereafter' Drops First Trailer
Been invisible from the buzz, "Hereafter (2010)" finally releases the first trailer. Directed by Clint Eastwood, the drama thriller tells the story of three people who are touched by death in different ways. Taking these three lead roles are Matt Damon, Cecile De France and newcomer Frankie McLaren.
George (Damon) is a blue-collar American who has a special connection to the afterlife. On the other side of the world, Marie (De France), a French journalist, has a near-death experience that shakes her reality. And when Marcus (McLaren), a London schoolboy, loses the person closest to him, he desperately needs answers. Each on a path in search of the truth, their lives will intersect, forever changed by what they believe might-or must-exist in the hereafter.
To be released in the U.S. on October 22, "Hereafter" is supported as well by Bryce Dallas Howard, Jay Mohr and Marthe Keller. The movie is also being screened at Toronto International Film Festival in a couple of days ahead.
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- Is Nicki Minaj on Safaree Samuels' Side in Meek Mill Beef?
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'