Clint Eastwood's 'Hereafter' Drops First Trailer
Been invisible from the buzz, "Hereafter (2010)" finally releases the first trailer. Directed by Clint Eastwood, the drama thriller tells the story of three people who are touched by death in different ways. Taking these three lead roles are Matt Damon, Cecile De France and newcomer Frankie McLaren.
George (Damon) is a blue-collar American who has a special connection to the afterlife. On the other side of the world, Marie (De France), a French journalist, has a near-death experience that shakes her reality. And when Marcus (McLaren), a London schoolboy, loses the person closest to him, he desperately needs answers. Each on a path in search of the truth, their lives will intersect, forever changed by what they believe might-or must-exist in the hereafter.
To be released in the U.S. on October 22, "Hereafter" is supported as well by Bryce Dallas Howard, Jay Mohr and Marthe Keller. The movie is also being screened at Toronto International Film Festival in a couple of days ahead.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal