Clint Eastwood's 'Hereafter' Drops First Trailer
Been invisible from the buzz, "Hereafter (2010)" finally releases the first trailer. Directed by Clint Eastwood, the drama thriller tells the story of three people who are touched by death in different ways. Taking these three lead roles are Matt Damon, Cecile De France and newcomer Frankie McLaren.
George (Damon) is a blue-collar American who has a special connection to the afterlife. On the other side of the world, Marie (De France), a French journalist, has a near-death experience that shakes her reality. And when Marcus (McLaren), a London schoolboy, loses the person closest to him, he desperately needs answers. Each on a path in search of the truth, their lives will intersect, forever changed by what they believe might-or must-exist in the hereafter.
To be released in the U.S. on October 22, "Hereafter" is supported as well by Bryce Dallas Howard, Jay Mohr and Marthe Keller. The movie is also being screened at Toronto International Film Festival in a couple of days ahead.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics