Clint Eastwood's 'Hereafter' Drops First Trailer
Been invisible from the buzz, "Hereafter (2010)" finally releases the first trailer. Directed by Clint Eastwood, the drama thriller tells the story of three people who are touched by death in different ways. Taking these three lead roles are Matt Damon, Cecile De France and newcomer Frankie McLaren.
George (Damon) is a blue-collar American who has a special connection to the afterlife. On the other side of the world, Marie (De France), a French journalist, has a near-death experience that shakes her reality. And when Marcus (McLaren), a London schoolboy, loses the person closest to him, he desperately needs answers. Each on a path in search of the truth, their lives will intersect, forever changed by what they believe might-or must-exist in the hereafter.
To be released in the U.S. on October 22, "Hereafter" is supported as well by Bryce Dallas Howard, Jay Mohr and Marthe Keller. The movie is also being screened at Toronto International Film Festival in a couple of days ahead.
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch