'Grey's Anatomy' Wedding First Look
Cristina Yang will finally make it to the altar this time around. The first look of "Grey's Anatomy" wedding has been unveiled in the newest issue of People magazine, revealing the character played by Sandra Oh in a non-traditional wedding ceremony.
Cristina was once almost a married woman before Burke backed out on their wedding day in season 3. She moved on from Burke, who eventually left Seattle Grace, to Owen who decided that time is right to tie the knot. "When she was about to marry Burke many of the decisions weren't really hers," Oh said.
"She never wanted to get married or wear 'the dress.' Having a much more relaxed and casual wedding is closer to who she and Owen are." Evidently, the bride is not wearing a white gown but a simple red dress with no veil whatsoever. The guests, including Meredith, also picked casual attires to the occasion. "I think people were more happy and giddy not to be wearing scrubs," Oh said about her co-stars.
The wedding will take place in the "Grey's Anatomy" season 7 premiere which airs September 23. Another glimpse beside the bride and groom is available in a scanned picture from the magazine.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones