'Grey's Anatomy' Wedding First Look
Cristina Yang will finally make it to the altar this time around. The first look of "Grey's Anatomy" wedding has been unveiled in the newest issue of People magazine, revealing the character played by Sandra Oh in a non-traditional wedding ceremony.
Cristina was once almost a married woman before Burke backed out on their wedding day in season 3. She moved on from Burke, who eventually left Seattle Grace, to Owen who decided that time is right to tie the knot. "When she was about to marry Burke many of the decisions weren't really hers," Oh said.
"She never wanted to get married or wear 'the dress.' Having a much more relaxed and casual wedding is closer to who she and Owen are." Evidently, the bride is not wearing a white gown but a simple red dress with no veil whatsoever. The guests, including Meredith, also picked casual attires to the occasion. "I think people were more happy and giddy not to be wearing scrubs," Oh said about her co-stars.
The wedding will take place in the "Grey's Anatomy" season 7 premiere which airs September 23. Another glimpse beside the bride and groom is available in a scanned picture from the magazine.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia