'Grey's Anatomy' Wedding First Look
Cristina Yang will finally make it to the altar this time around. The first look of "Grey's Anatomy" wedding has been unveiled in the newest issue of People magazine, revealing the character played by Sandra Oh in a non-traditional wedding ceremony.
Cristina was once almost a married woman before Burke backed out on their wedding day in season 3. She moved on from Burke, who eventually left Seattle Grace, to Owen who decided that time is right to tie the knot. "When she was about to marry Burke many of the decisions weren't really hers," Oh said.
"She never wanted to get married or wear 'the dress.' Having a much more relaxed and casual wedding is closer to who she and Owen are." Evidently, the bride is not wearing a white gown but a simple red dress with no veil whatsoever. The guests, including Meredith, also picked casual attires to the occasion. "I think people were more happy and giddy not to be wearing scrubs," Oh said about her co-stars.
The wedding will take place in the "Grey's Anatomy" season 7 premiere which airs September 23. Another glimpse beside the bride and groom is available in a scanned picture from the magazine.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri