'Grey's Anatomy' Wedding First Look
Cristina Yang will finally make it to the altar this time around. The first look of "Grey's Anatomy" wedding has been unveiled in the newest issue of People magazine, revealing the character played by Sandra Oh in a non-traditional wedding ceremony.
Cristina was once almost a married woman before Burke backed out on their wedding day in season 3. She moved on from Burke, who eventually left Seattle Grace, to Owen who decided that time is right to tie the knot. "When she was about to marry Burke many of the decisions weren't really hers," Oh said.
"She never wanted to get married or wear 'the dress.' Having a much more relaxed and casual wedding is closer to who she and Owen are." Evidently, the bride is not wearing a white gown but a simple red dress with no veil whatsoever. The guests, including Meredith, also picked casual attires to the occasion. "I think people were more happy and giddy not to be wearing scrubs," Oh said about her co-stars.
The wedding will take place in the "Grey's Anatomy" season 7 premiere which airs September 23. Another glimpse beside the bride and groom is available in a scanned picture from the magazine.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'