Vanessa Hudgens and Sofia Vergara Walking Stand Up to Cancer Red Carpet
More than 100 celebrities have been invited to appear on an hour-long charity event, Stand Up to Cancer, on Friday, September 10. Among those spotted gracing on the red carpet were "High School Musical" star Vanessa Hudgens and "Modern Family" actress Sofia Vergara.
Hudgens wore a black "Stand Up to Cancer" T-shirt, posing with smiles for photographers. Meanwhile, Vergara who was diagnosed and treated for thyroid cancer in 2002 opted a yellow T-shirt with "Survivor" written on the front. Both female actresses finished their casual look with denims.
Also wearing similar T-shirt to the fund-raising event were Natasha Bedingfield, Marcia Cross, Mandy Moore, Kelly Osbourne, Kristen Bell, Zachary Levi, Martina McBride, Emily Deschanel and Orianthi. Rob Lowe whose mother died of breast cancer in late 2003 paid tribute to her by wearing a white T-shirt with "In Memory of Mom" message on it. British singer Leona Lewis donned a black one-shoulder long gown, and Katie Couric who will be hosting the gig chose a formal-cut long-sleeved top.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed