Vanessa Hudgens and Sofia Vergara Walking Stand Up to Cancer Red Carpet
More than 100 celebrities have been invited to appear on an hour-long charity event, Stand Up to Cancer, on Friday, September 10. Among those spotted gracing on the red carpet were "High School Musical" star Vanessa Hudgens and "Modern Family" actress Sofia Vergara.
Hudgens wore a black "Stand Up to Cancer" T-shirt, posing with smiles for photographers. Meanwhile, Vergara who was diagnosed and treated for thyroid cancer in 2002 opted a yellow T-shirt with "Survivor" written on the front. Both female actresses finished their casual look with denims.
Also wearing similar T-shirt to the fund-raising event were Natasha Bedingfield, Marcia Cross, Mandy Moore, Kelly Osbourne, Kristen Bell, Zachary Levi, Martina McBride, Emily Deschanel and Orianthi. Rob Lowe whose mother died of breast cancer in late 2003 paid tribute to her by wearing a white T-shirt with "In Memory of Mom" message on it. British singer Leona Lewis donned a black one-shoulder long gown, and Katie Couric who will be hosting the gig chose a formal-cut long-sleeved top.
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party