Vanessa Hudgens and Sofia Vergara Walking Stand Up to Cancer Red Carpet
More than 100 celebrities have been invited to appear on an hour-long charity event, Stand Up to Cancer, on Friday, September 10. Among those spotted gracing on the red carpet were "High School Musical" star Vanessa Hudgens and "Modern Family" actress Sofia Vergara.
Hudgens wore a black "Stand Up to Cancer" T-shirt, posing with smiles for photographers. Meanwhile, Vergara who was diagnosed and treated for thyroid cancer in 2002 opted a yellow T-shirt with "Survivor" written on the front. Both female actresses finished their casual look with denims.
Also wearing similar T-shirt to the fund-raising event were Natasha Bedingfield, Marcia Cross, Mandy Moore, Kelly Osbourne, Kristen Bell, Zachary Levi, Martina McBride, Emily Deschanel and Orianthi. Rob Lowe whose mother died of breast cancer in late 2003 paid tribute to her by wearing a white T-shirt with "In Memory of Mom" message on it. British singer Leona Lewis donned a black one-shoulder long gown, and Katie Couric who will be hosting the gig chose a formal-cut long-sleeved top.
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off