Vanessa Hudgens and Sofia Vergara Walking Stand Up to Cancer Red Carpet
More than 100 celebrities have been invited to appear on an hour-long charity event, Stand Up to Cancer, on Friday, September 10. Among those spotted gracing on the red carpet were "High School Musical" star Vanessa Hudgens and "Modern Family" actress Sofia Vergara.
Hudgens wore a black "Stand Up to Cancer" T-shirt, posing with smiles for photographers. Meanwhile, Vergara who was diagnosed and treated for thyroid cancer in 2002 opted a yellow T-shirt with "Survivor" written on the front. Both female actresses finished their casual look with denims.
Also wearing similar T-shirt to the fund-raising event were Natasha Bedingfield, Marcia Cross, Mandy Moore, Kelly Osbourne, Kristen Bell, Zachary Levi, Martina McBride, Emily Deschanel and Orianthi. Rob Lowe whose mother died of breast cancer in late 2003 paid tribute to her by wearing a white T-shirt with "In Memory of Mom" message on it. British singer Leona Lewis donned a black one-shoulder long gown, and Katie Couric who will be hosting the gig chose a formal-cut long-sleeved top.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch