Megan Fox Is a Circus Freak in First 'Passion Play' Clip
To be premiered at the Toronto Film Festival this week, "Passion Play" unleashes a clip to lure general interest from audience as well as distributors. The film has strong players behind it but is yet to have a release date in theaters. The filmmakers are hoping that the indie project will be picked up by distributors during the film festival screening.
The clip, which was first released by ET, tells nothing of the story plot. It shows Fox's Lily inside one of the display boxes, being watched by Mickey Rourke's Nate. "She has wings, so she was sort of an oddity trapped in a carnival act," Rourke said about Lily. "She's been a prisoner her whole life, and she has no understanding of trust. She's very vulnerable and delicate."
Lily is kept by a local gangster named Happy Shannon who is aptly portrayed by Bill Murray. "Bill Murray isn't your typical scary, spooky guy, and there's something very unnerving about a guy with a sort of off-the-wall sense of delivery. It's very unexpected. Some of your worst gangsters are guys who were very low-key. I kind of like the fact that Mitch went against the grain and didn't use a Hollywood stereotype," Rourke gushed about his co-star.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'