Megan Fox Is a Circus Freak in First 'Passion Play' Clip
To be premiered at the Toronto Film Festival this week, "Passion Play" unleashes a clip to lure general interest from audience as well as distributors. The film has strong players behind it but is yet to have a release date in theaters. The filmmakers are hoping that the indie project will be picked up by distributors during the film festival screening.
The clip, which was first released by ET, tells nothing of the story plot. It shows Fox's Lily inside one of the display boxes, being watched by Mickey Rourke's Nate. "She has wings, so she was sort of an oddity trapped in a carnival act," Rourke said about Lily. "She's been a prisoner her whole life, and she has no understanding of trust. She's very vulnerable and delicate."
Lily is kept by a local gangster named Happy Shannon who is aptly portrayed by Bill Murray. "Bill Murray isn't your typical scary, spooky guy, and there's something very unnerving about a guy with a sort of off-the-wall sense of delivery. It's very unexpected. Some of your worst gangsters are guys who were very low-key. I kind of like the fact that Mitch went against the grain and didn't use a Hollywood stereotype," Rourke gushed about his co-star.
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung
- 'Supergirl': Get First Look at General Zod in Set Photos and Video
- Desperate Tyga to Use Son King Cairo to Get Back With Kylie Jenner
- Beyonce's Pic of Ordering Food Sparks Funny Twitter Reactions