Taylor Swift Refuses to Take Kanye West Song, Won't Reunite With Him at VMAs
It seems that Kanye West's latest apology to Taylor Swift didn't make things between him and the country music singer better like he hoped they would be. Instead, it complicated the situation especially with the public announcement that he already wrote a song for her. According to a new report, she is not interested to take the offer and considers it as an insult.
"Taylor writes her own sounds and has been very successful at it," a record executive told PopEater. "Why would she want to sing one of Kanye's songs? The last thing she wants to do is give him any more attention or make him any money."
A friend of Taylor added, "It's just another insult that this fool thinks she would sing a song he wrote. His ego is out of control. If anything, Kanye should be singing a song that Taylor wrote, not the other way around. As far as Taylor is concerned, he can take his song and shove it."
Additionally, their possible reunion at the upcoming VMAs this coming Sunday is considered impossible by Jesse Ignjatovic, the executive producer of the gig. Even Chelsea Handler who threw the idea for the first time is now not sure anymore whether it's a good thing to do.
"I hope that we move on from it," Jesse told Billboard. "It feels like it's time. It was a year ago." Chelsea moreover stated, "I am getting the feeling from him and his tweets over the last couple of days that he wants to get rid of that. That is a good place for him to be. He should move on, so he can have something else to talk about."
More Taylor Swift News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters