Taylor Swift Refuses to Take Kanye West Song, Won't Reunite With Him at VMAs
It seems that Kanye West's latest apology to Taylor Swift didn't make things between him and the country music singer better like he hoped they would be. Instead, it complicated the situation especially with the public announcement that he already wrote a song for her. According to a new report, she is not interested to take the offer and considers it as an insult.
"Taylor writes her own sounds and has been very successful at it," a record executive told PopEater. "Why would she want to sing one of Kanye's songs? The last thing she wants to do is give him any more attention or make him any money."
A friend of Taylor added, "It's just another insult that this fool thinks she would sing a song he wrote. His ego is out of control. If anything, Kanye should be singing a song that Taylor wrote, not the other way around. As far as Taylor is concerned, he can take his song and shove it."
Additionally, their possible reunion at the upcoming VMAs this coming Sunday is considered impossible by Jesse Ignjatovic, the executive producer of the gig. Even Chelsea Handler who threw the idea for the first time is now not sure anymore whether it's a good thing to do.
"I hope that we move on from it," Jesse told Billboard. "It feels like it's time. It was a year ago." Chelsea moreover stated, "I am getting the feeling from him and his tweets over the last couple of days that he wants to get rid of that. That is a good place for him to be. He should move on, so he can have something else to talk about."
More Taylor Swift News
- Report: John Mayer Dating Natalie Morales
- Report: Jennifer Garner's 'Pregnant and Alone' After Ben Affleck Divorce Filing
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years