JoJo Is Blindfolded in 'The Dark' Music Video
JoJo has made public a music video in support of her song "In the Dark". The clip mostly features close-up look at the "A Little Too Late" hitmaker who is blindfolded and seemingly topless as she explores her physical desire with a male who is also blindfolded.
"In the Dark" is taken from JoJo's first mixtape "Can't Take That Away From Me" which has been released in U.S. on September 7. "[The song's] different than anything people have heard from me before," she told Rap-Up. "It's a very sensual record and there's an undertone of sadness to it."
The street album might be released as a pre-cursor to her upcoming third studio effort "All I Want Is Everything" which is currently in the works. The record will be her Interscope debut and her first release since 2006 "The High Road".
JoJo's "In the Dark" music video
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards