JoJo Is Blindfolded in 'The Dark' Music Video
JoJo has made public a music video in support of her song "In the Dark". The clip mostly features close-up look at the "A Little Too Late" hitmaker who is blindfolded and seemingly topless as she explores her physical desire with a male who is also blindfolded.
"In the Dark" is taken from JoJo's first mixtape "Can't Take That Away From Me" which has been released in U.S. on September 7. "[The song's] different than anything people have heard from me before," she told Rap-Up. "It's a very sensual record and there's an undertone of sadness to it."
The street album might be released as a pre-cursor to her upcoming third studio effort "All I Want Is Everything" which is currently in the works. The record will be her Interscope debut and her first release since 2006 "The High Road".
More JoJo News
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video