JoJo Is Blindfolded in 'The Dark' Music Video
JoJo has made public a music video in support of her song "In the Dark". The clip mostly features close-up look at the "A Little Too Late" hitmaker who is blindfolded and seemingly topless as she explores her physical desire with a male who is also blindfolded.
"In the Dark" is taken from JoJo's first mixtape "Can't Take That Away From Me" which has been released in U.S. on September 7. "[The song's] different than anything people have heard from me before," she told Rap-Up. "It's a very sensual record and there's an undertone of sadness to it."
The street album might be released as a pre-cursor to her upcoming third studio effort "All I Want Is Everything" which is currently in the works. The record will be her Interscope debut and her first release since 2006 "The High Road".
JoJo's "In the Dark" music video
More JoJo News
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'