Jeremy Renner NOT Yet Signed to 'Hansel and Gretel'
Movie blogs are jumping into conclusion too soon when Jeremy Renner said that "Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters" is in the works. The actor's representative has stepped up the plate to confirm that his client is not yet signed to star in the gothic horror comedy.
EW reached out to the rep who later said that "while there have been discussions about the project, there have been no negotiations as yet and there are certainly no deals in place." Moreover, Renner's involvement in "Hansel and Gretel" is unlikely for he has been attached to two big projects, namely "Mission: Impossible IV" and "The Avengers".
The first hint that Renner would play Hansel was given by a Norwegian website which happened to interview the actor at Venice International Film Festival. It was also said that Noomi Rapace, who is claiming her fame through the original "Girl with a Dragon Tattoo", will be the Gretel.
It was thought to be true for a while because Renner has the tendency to spill casting news before the official announcement. Renner had a slip of tongue the last time when he was up for the role of Hawkeye on "Avengers".
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3