Demi Lovato Still Posting Messages After Saying Goodbye to Twitter
On Wednesday night, September 8, Demi Lovato took it to her Twitter to announce that she was going to take a break from the micro-blogging site. The 18-year-old Disney singer reasoned, "I love my fans so much but the access that the other people have is uncomfortable to me."
Unlike Miley Cyrus who removed her page, the "Sonny with a Chance" star still keeps her own. She re-tweeted a message from actor Luke Broadlick less than an hour after her "Twitterbreak" announcement. She additionally replied to Eva Longoria's short post. But, there is no message ever since.
Before mentioning about leaving Twitter, Lovato talked about a canceled meet-and-greet event. "I didn't cancel my meet and greet.. I was so disappointed when I wasn't able to sing to and meet my fans tonight.. For safety reasons we couldn't follow through..," she shared.
Demi Lovato has more than 2 million followers on Twitter.
More Demi Lovato News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding