Demi Lovato Still Posting Messages After Saying Goodbye to Twitter
On Wednesday night, September 8, Demi Lovato took it to her Twitter to announce that she was going to take a break from the micro-blogging site. The 18-year-old Disney singer reasoned, "I love my fans so much but the access that the other people have is uncomfortable to me."
Unlike Miley Cyrus who removed her page, the "Sonny with a Chance" star still keeps her own. She re-tweeted a message from actor Luke Broadlick less than an hour after her "Twitterbreak" announcement. She additionally replied to Eva Longoria's short post. But, there is no message ever since.
Before mentioning about leaving Twitter, Lovato talked about a canceled meet-and-greet event. "I didn't cancel my meet and greet.. I was so disappointed when I wasn't able to sing to and meet my fans tonight.. For safety reasons we couldn't follow through..," she shared.
Demi Lovato has more than 2 million followers on Twitter.
More Demi Lovato News
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years