Demi Lovato Still Posting Messages After Saying Goodbye to Twitter
On Wednesday night, September 8, Demi Lovato took it to her Twitter to announce that she was going to take a break from the micro-blogging site. The 18-year-old Disney singer reasoned, "I love my fans so much but the access that the other people have is uncomfortable to me."
Unlike Miley Cyrus who removed her page, the "Sonny with a Chance" star still keeps her own. She re-tweeted a message from actor Luke Broadlick less than an hour after her "Twitterbreak" announcement. She additionally replied to Eva Longoria's short post. But, there is no message ever since.
Before mentioning about leaving Twitter, Lovato talked about a canceled meet-and-greet event. "I didn't cancel my meet and greet.. I was so disappointed when I wasn't able to sing to and meet my fans tonight.. For safety reasons we couldn't follow through..," she shared.
Demi Lovato has more than 2 million followers on Twitter.
More Demi Lovato News
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger