Demi Lovato Still Posting Messages After Saying Goodbye to Twitter
On Wednesday night, September 8, Demi Lovato took it to her Twitter to announce that she was going to take a break from the micro-blogging site. The 18-year-old Disney singer reasoned, "I love my fans so much but the access that the other people have is uncomfortable to me."
Unlike Miley Cyrus who removed her page, the "Sonny with a Chance" star still keeps her own. She re-tweeted a message from actor Luke Broadlick less than an hour after her "Twitterbreak" announcement. She additionally replied to Eva Longoria's short post. But, there is no message ever since.
Before mentioning about leaving Twitter, Lovato talked about a canceled meet-and-greet event. "I didn't cancel my meet and greet.. I was so disappointed when I wasn't able to sing to and meet my fans tonight.. For safety reasons we couldn't follow through..," she shared.
Demi Lovato has more than 2 million followers on Twitter.
More Demi Lovato News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal