Demi Lovato Still Posting Messages After Saying Goodbye to Twitter
On Wednesday night, September 8, Demi Lovato took it to her Twitter to announce that she was going to take a break from the micro-blogging site. The 18-year-old Disney singer reasoned, "I love my fans so much but the access that the other people have is uncomfortable to me."
Unlike Miley Cyrus who removed her page, the "Sonny with a Chance" star still keeps her own. She re-tweeted a message from actor Luke Broadlick less than an hour after her "Twitterbreak" announcement. She additionally replied to Eva Longoria's short post. But, there is no message ever since.
Before mentioning about leaving Twitter, Lovato talked about a canceled meet-and-greet event. "I didn't cancel my meet and greet.. I was so disappointed when I wasn't able to sing to and meet my fans tonight.. For safety reasons we couldn't follow through..," she shared.
Demi Lovato has more than 2 million followers on Twitter.
More Demi Lovato News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'