'How I Met Your Mother' Brings In Jennifer Morrison
Jennifer Morrison has just been announced as the latest guest on "How I Met Your Mother", and the question is, "Will she be the mother?". First clue, she will be Ted's new love interest named Zooey and second, she is not just any woman in Ted's life but "the biggest female character we've maybe ever added to the show in Ted's life" exec producer Craig Thomas said.
The character Zooey has been teased by Thomas since last month. She is an activist who is trying hard to sustain the old New York hotel called Arcadian which is about to be torn down to make room for Goliath National Bank tower. Ted happens to be the one designing the new building.
Although seeming at opposite ends, the relationship is "very complicated and interesting". Thomas' exec producer partner Carter Bays added, "This is going to be a big saga for Ted. [It's] going to be a big overarching story that will take Ted on a journey that we're really excited about."
The casting news did not come with a detail of when Zooey will appear. However, Thomas confirmed to EW that Morrison will be seen in more than an episode, saying "This is a big arc - a huge arc. It's going to be a little less date-of-the-week for Ted, which season 5 was."
"How I Met Your Mother" premieres the sixth season on September 20 with Rachel Bilson returning as Cindy.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce