'How I Met Your Mother' Brings In Jennifer Morrison
Jennifer Morrison has just been announced as the latest guest on "How I Met Your Mother", and the question is, "Will she be the mother?". First clue, she will be Ted's new love interest named Zooey and second, she is not just any woman in Ted's life but "the biggest female character we've maybe ever added to the show in Ted's life" exec producer Craig Thomas said.
The character Zooey has been teased by Thomas since last month. She is an activist who is trying hard to sustain the old New York hotel called Arcadian which is about to be torn down to make room for Goliath National Bank tower. Ted happens to be the one designing the new building.
Although seeming at opposite ends, the relationship is "very complicated and interesting". Thomas' exec producer partner Carter Bays added, "This is going to be a big saga for Ted. [It's] going to be a big overarching story that will take Ted on a journey that we're really excited about."
The casting news did not come with a detail of when Zooey will appear. However, Thomas confirmed to EW that Morrison will be seen in more than an episode, saying "This is a big arc - a huge arc. It's going to be a little less date-of-the-week for Ted, which season 5 was."
"How I Met Your Mother" premieres the sixth season on September 20 with Rachel Bilson returning as Cindy.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri