'How I Met Your Mother' Brings In Jennifer Morrison
Jennifer Morrison has just been announced as the latest guest on "How I Met Your Mother", and the question is, "Will she be the mother?". First clue, she will be Ted's new love interest named Zooey and second, she is not just any woman in Ted's life but "the biggest female character we've maybe ever added to the show in Ted's life" exec producer Craig Thomas said.
The character Zooey has been teased by Thomas since last month. She is an activist who is trying hard to sustain the old New York hotel called Arcadian which is about to be torn down to make room for Goliath National Bank tower. Ted happens to be the one designing the new building.
Although seeming at opposite ends, the relationship is "very complicated and interesting". Thomas' exec producer partner Carter Bays added, "This is going to be a big saga for Ted. [It's] going to be a big overarching story that will take Ted on a journey that we're really excited about."
The casting news did not come with a detail of when Zooey will appear. However, Thomas confirmed to EW that Morrison will be seen in more than an episode, saying "This is a big arc - a huge arc. It's going to be a little less date-of-the-week for Ted, which season 5 was."
"How I Met Your Mother" premieres the sixth season on September 20 with Rachel Bilson returning as Cindy.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other