Video Premiere: Maroon 5's 'Give a Little More'
Maroon 5 serve as a house band for a crowded house party in a music video supporting their latest single "Give a Little More". Adam Levine and his bandmate rock out the song while partygoers, mostly nearly-topless females, are moving their body to the danceable beat.
"You were wrong for turning me on and on and on," the frontman sings on the mic while watching the party gets wilder. "I'm waiting for something, always waiting/ Feeling nothing, wondering if it'll ever change." The music video is directed by Paul Hunter.
Produced by Robert John "Mutt" Lange, "Give a Little More" is the second single from Maroon 5's upcoming third studio album "Hands All Over" which is due to arrive in United States on September 21. It is released as a follow up to lead single "Misery".
After touring with Kris Allen and Owl City, Maroon 5 will be back on the road with OneRepublic and Bruno Mars. For more info about their upcoming gig, concertgoers can visit their official site.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed