First 'Simpsons' Promo Featuring 'Glee' Kids
In a string of promotion for its Fall animations, FOX has given a little glimpse into the highly-anticipated "The Simpsons" episode. Lea Michele and Cory Monteith of "Glee" have been turned yellow for the animation and they literally sing praises to Lisa Simpson.
In the September 26 episode, when Krusty the Clown is announced as the recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize, Homer invites Bart to accompany him on a trip to Oslo for the ceremony. Sensing that Lisa would feel left out, Marge surprises her with a week-long retreat at performing arts camp, where she is greeted by her artsy counselors and fellow musically inclined campers, who inspire her to embrace her creative side.
After she returns to Springfield, Lisa becomes restless with her ho-hum suburban lifestyle and sneaks off to Sprooklyn in hopes of connecting with her inner hipster, but she soon realizes that the city is not the same as camp.
Instead of portraying Finn like in the original series, Monteith is to play Flynn. Beside Michele and him, co-star Amber Riley is also going to be simpsonized. Together they would sing the reworded version of "Good Vibrations". Meanwhile, Bret McKenzie and Jemaine Clement of Flight of the Conchords are guest starring as the counselors.
More The Simpsons News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked