New 'Megamind' Trailer Is Heavy on Plot
The new trailer of "Megamind" takes viewers to a different perspective of the movie. While the official synopsis makes it as if Megamind is really a bad guy, this spoilery trailer sheds light into the super villain's softer side by unveiling his effort to actually take the step to be the town's hero.
Released in 3D, "Megamind" revolves around two extraterrestrials who were sent to Earth while a baby and raised in two completely different environments. Megamind grew up in a prison and thus becomes the villain while Metro Man was delivered to a nice home and eventually becomes much admired hero. After numerous battles between the two, Megamind finally defeated Metro Mind who then succumbed to his inner passion as a musician.
It turns out that life without a rival is life without a point for Megamind. So he created a villain, Titan, who unfortunately wants to rule the world too. With Metro Man no longer in the picture, Megamind is left alone in defending Earth from Titan's invasion.
Will Ferrell voices Megamind, supported by Brad Pitt as Metro Man and Jonah Hill as Titan. The animation will be released on theaters this November 5 in U.S.
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake