Cristiano Ronaldo and Megan Fox Almost Bare All in New Armani Ad Videos
Two videos teasing what to expect from upcoming Armani promo ads featuring Cristiano Ronaldo and Megan Fox are offered. The soccer hunk surprises his hotel maid when entering the room in a tight underwear which is sure to have led her to wild imagination.
In another clip, the "Jonah Hex" movie beauty opens the door of her suite to a surprised hotel staff as she stands there exposing her sexy body in a lacy lingerie under a wide-opened robe. Full video of the two ads are set to be unleashed next week on September 15.
Cristiano Ronaldo was chosen as the new spokesmodel for Armani to replace David Beckham who has modeled the brand since 2008. Megan Fox, meanwhile, replaced Beckham's wife Victoria Adams as the face of the famous brand.
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Forced to Hand Over Kids to Brad Pitt
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer