Cristiano Ronaldo and Megan Fox Almost Bare All in New Armani Ad Videos
Two videos teasing what to expect from upcoming Armani promo ads featuring Cristiano Ronaldo and Megan Fox are offered. The soccer hunk surprises his hotel maid when entering the room in a tight underwear which is sure to have led her to wild imagination.
In another clip, the "Jonah Hex" movie beauty opens the door of her suite to a surprised hotel staff as she stands there exposing her sexy body in a lacy lingerie under a wide-opened robe. Full video of the two ads are set to be unleashed next week on September 15.
Cristiano Ronaldo was chosen as the new spokesmodel for Armani to replace David Beckham who has modeled the brand since 2008. Megan Fox, meanwhile, replaced Beckham's wife Victoria Adams as the face of the famous brand.
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress