Cristiano Ronaldo and Megan Fox Almost Bare All in New Armani Ad Videos
Two videos teasing what to expect from upcoming Armani promo ads featuring Cristiano Ronaldo and Megan Fox are offered. The soccer hunk surprises his hotel maid when entering the room in a tight underwear which is sure to have led her to wild imagination.
In another clip, the "Jonah Hex" movie beauty opens the door of her suite to a surprised hotel staff as she stands there exposing her sexy body in a lacy lingerie under a wide-opened robe. Full video of the two ads are set to be unleashed next week on September 15.
Cristiano Ronaldo was chosen as the new spokesmodel for Armani to replace David Beckham who has modeled the brand since 2008. Megan Fox, meanwhile, replaced Beckham's wife Victoria Adams as the face of the famous brand.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones