Cristiano Ronaldo and Megan Fox Almost Bare All in New Armani Ad Videos
Two videos teasing what to expect from upcoming Armani promo ads featuring Cristiano Ronaldo and Megan Fox are offered. The soccer hunk surprises his hotel maid when entering the room in a tight underwear which is sure to have led her to wild imagination.
In another clip, the "Jonah Hex" movie beauty opens the door of her suite to a surprised hotel staff as she stands there exposing her sexy body in a lacy lingerie under a wide-opened robe. Full video of the two ads are set to be unleashed next week on September 15.
Cristiano Ronaldo was chosen as the new spokesmodel for Armani to replace David Beckham who has modeled the brand since 2008. Megan Fox, meanwhile, replaced Beckham's wife Victoria Adams as the face of the famous brand.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show