Cristiano Ronaldo and Megan Fox Almost Bare All in New Armani Ad Videos
Two videos teasing what to expect from upcoming Armani promo ads featuring Cristiano Ronaldo and Megan Fox are offered. The soccer hunk surprises his hotel maid when entering the room in a tight underwear which is sure to have led her to wild imagination.
In another clip, the "Jonah Hex" movie beauty opens the door of her suite to a surprised hotel staff as she stands there exposing her sexy body in a lacy lingerie under a wide-opened robe. Full video of the two ads are set to be unleashed next week on September 15.
Cristiano Ronaldo was chosen as the new spokesmodel for Armani to replace David Beckham who has modeled the brand since 2008. Megan Fox, meanwhile, replaced Beckham's wife Victoria Adams as the face of the famous brand.
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London