New Clips for Carey Mulligan's 'Never Let Me Go' See the Past and Future
Less than a week from its limited release, "Never Let Me Go" teases audience by releasing two new clips. The first clip which is debuted by HitFix shows a scene set at Hailsham where three main characters of the film spend their childhood. The next one which is an exclusive courtesy of Los Angeles Times sees two of them, who have grown up, visiting their former teacher.
Scripted by Alex Garland, the film tells the story of three close friends, Ruth, Tommy and Kathy, who were raised in seemingly idyllic English boarding school where they got all they needed. As they grow up, they find that they have to come to terms with the strength of the love they feel for each other. In the meantime, they discover a bitter reality that they are actually clones grown for the sole purpose of organ donation.
Mark Romanek directs this drama which is based on a novel of the same title written by Kazuo Ishiguro. "Never Let Me Go" has recently been premiered at Telluride Film Festival and got positive reviews. It later will be screened at upcoming Toronto International Film Festival and gracing selected U.S. theaters on September 15.
Carey Mulligan, Keira Knightley and Andrew Garfield star as the three best friends.
'Never Let Me Go' clip 'Hailsham':
'Never Let Me Go' clip 'Madame':
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test