Twista's 'Make a Movie' Music Video Feat. Chris Brown
Twista and Chris Brown share screen in newly-premiered "Make a Movie" music video. Despite the racy song lyrics about filming a sex tape, the clip is quite tame, featuring some love scenes between two ladies with lack of involvement from the two male performers.
"Make a Movie" is included in Twista's next studio installment "The Perfect Storm". He told MTV, "It was something that fit the criteria of what I wanted to come with as far as my next single, as far as me making the sexy jams and being able to come like that."
On the recording session with Chris Brown, Twista recalled, "When he heard the song, he immediately jumped on it, as far as the mutual respect he had for me. When I got it back, I listened to it one time, and we knew it was a wrap. We knew we had to roll with it, because it was a jam. It's sexy to the people. Whenever we play it for different people we try to catch a vibe from, they always like it, so I knew it was the one for me."
Twista's "Make a Movie" music video
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video