Twista's 'Make a Movie' Music Video Feat. Chris Brown
Twista and Chris Brown share screen in newly-premiered "Make a Movie" music video. Despite the racy song lyrics about filming a sex tape, the clip is quite tame, featuring some love scenes between two ladies with lack of involvement from the two male performers.
"Make a Movie" is included in Twista's next studio installment "The Perfect Storm". He told MTV, "It was something that fit the criteria of what I wanted to come with as far as my next single, as far as me making the sexy jams and being able to come like that."
On the recording session with Chris Brown, Twista recalled, "When he heard the song, he immediately jumped on it, as far as the mutual respect he had for me. When I got it back, I listened to it one time, and we knew it was a wrap. We knew we had to roll with it, because it was a jam. It's sexy to the people. Whenever we play it for different people we try to catch a vibe from, they always like it, so I knew it was the one for me."
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role