Twista's 'Make a Movie' Music Video Feat. Chris Brown
Twista and Chris Brown share screen in newly-premiered "Make a Movie" music video. Despite the racy song lyrics about filming a sex tape, the clip is quite tame, featuring some love scenes between two ladies with lack of involvement from the two male performers.
"Make a Movie" is included in Twista's next studio installment "The Perfect Storm". He told MTV, "It was something that fit the criteria of what I wanted to come with as far as my next single, as far as me making the sexy jams and being able to come like that."
On the recording session with Chris Brown, Twista recalled, "When he heard the song, he immediately jumped on it, as far as the mutual respect he had for me. When I got it back, I listened to it one time, and we knew it was a wrap. We knew we had to roll with it, because it was a jam. It's sexy to the people. Whenever we play it for different people we try to catch a vibe from, they always like it, so I knew it was the one for me."
Twista's "Make a Movie" music video
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together