Twista's 'Make a Movie' Music Video Feat. Chris Brown
Twista and Chris Brown share screen in newly-premiered "Make a Movie" music video. Despite the racy song lyrics about filming a sex tape, the clip is quite tame, featuring some love scenes between two ladies with lack of involvement from the two male performers.
"Make a Movie" is included in Twista's next studio installment "The Perfect Storm". He told MTV, "It was something that fit the criteria of what I wanted to come with as far as my next single, as far as me making the sexy jams and being able to come like that."
On the recording session with Chris Brown, Twista recalled, "When he heard the song, he immediately jumped on it, as far as the mutual respect he had for me. When I got it back, I listened to it one time, and we knew it was a wrap. We knew we had to roll with it, because it was a jam. It's sexy to the people. Whenever we play it for different people we try to catch a vibe from, they always like it, so I knew it was the one for me."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!