Robert Englund to Haunt 'Chuck' for Halloween Episode
"Chuck" is going to have a special guest for the next month's Halloween episode. Zachary Levi and the gang will get a visit from Robert Englund, the original depicter of Freddy Krueger, in an episode called "Chuck Versus Aisle of Terror".
The 63-year-old actor is billed to play Dr. Stanley Wheelwright, an evil scientist who can make your waking life a nightmare. According to Entertainment Weekly, his guest-starring appearance will be featured in the sixth episode of upcoming season 4.
Before facing off Robert Englund, Chuck has to meet Dolph Lundgren, Harry Dean Stanton and Olivia Munn first in the season premiere which will air September 20. In "Chuck vs. the Anniversary", the CIA gains control over the Buy More as Chuck begins searching for his mother (Linda Hamilton).
More Chuck News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'