Robert Englund to Haunt 'Chuck' for Halloween Episode
"Chuck" is going to have a special guest for the next month's Halloween episode. Zachary Levi and the gang will get a visit from Robert Englund, the original depicter of Freddy Krueger, in an episode called "Chuck Versus Aisle of Terror".
The 63-year-old actor is billed to play Dr. Stanley Wheelwright, an evil scientist who can make your waking life a nightmare. According to Entertainment Weekly, his guest-starring appearance will be featured in the sixth episode of upcoming season 4.
Before facing off Robert Englund, Chuck has to meet Dolph Lundgren, Harry Dean Stanton and Olivia Munn first in the season premiere which will air September 20. In "Chuck vs. the Anniversary", the CIA gains control over the Buy More as Chuck begins searching for his mother (Linda Hamilton).
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'