Robert Englund to Haunt 'Chuck' for Halloween Episode
"Chuck" is going to have a special guest for the next month's Halloween episode. Zachary Levi and the gang will get a visit from Robert Englund, the original depicter of Freddy Krueger, in an episode called "Chuck Versus Aisle of Terror".
The 63-year-old actor is billed to play Dr. Stanley Wheelwright, an evil scientist who can make your waking life a nightmare. According to Entertainment Weekly, his guest-starring appearance will be featured in the sixth episode of upcoming season 4.
Before facing off Robert Englund, Chuck has to meet Dolph Lundgren, Harry Dean Stanton and Olivia Munn first in the season premiere which will air September 20. In "Chuck vs. the Anniversary", the CIA gains control over the Buy More as Chuck begins searching for his mother (Linda Hamilton).
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert