Robert Englund to Haunt 'Chuck' for Halloween Episode
"Chuck" is going to have a special guest for the next month's Halloween episode. Zachary Levi and the gang will get a visit from Robert Englund, the original depicter of Freddy Krueger, in an episode called "Chuck Versus Aisle of Terror".
The 63-year-old actor is billed to play Dr. Stanley Wheelwright, an evil scientist who can make your waking life a nightmare. According to Entertainment Weekly, his guest-starring appearance will be featured in the sixth episode of upcoming season 4.
Before facing off Robert Englund, Chuck has to meet Dolph Lundgren, Harry Dean Stanton and Olivia Munn first in the season premiere which will air September 20. In "Chuck vs. the Anniversary", the CIA gains control over the Buy More as Chuck begins searching for his mother (Linda Hamilton).
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media