Robert Englund to Haunt 'Chuck' for Halloween Episode
"Chuck" is going to have a special guest for the next month's Halloween episode. Zachary Levi and the gang will get a visit from Robert Englund, the original depicter of Freddy Krueger, in an episode called "Chuck Versus Aisle of Terror".
The 63-year-old actor is billed to play Dr. Stanley Wheelwright, an evil scientist who can make your waking life a nightmare. According to Entertainment Weekly, his guest-starring appearance will be featured in the sixth episode of upcoming season 4.
Before facing off Robert Englund, Chuck has to meet Dolph Lundgren, Harry Dean Stanton and Olivia Munn first in the season premiere which will air September 20. In "Chuck vs. the Anniversary", the CIA gains control over the Buy More as Chuck begins searching for his mother (Linda Hamilton).
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'