Video Premiere: Bruno Mars' 'Just the Way You Are'
Bruno Mars adores his woman in a music video for chart-busting single "Just the Way You Are", the first single from his upcoming debut album "Doo - Wops & Hooligans". Wearing his signature fedora, the Hawaii native takes a cassette out the walkman his girl is listening to and uses the tape to create images which support his lyrics about wanting to keep her the way she is.
"When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change/ 'cause you're amazing just the way you are," he sings in his buoyant voice. The music video is directed by Ethan Lader and inspired by the artwork of Erika Iris Simmons.
Bruno Mars is set to perform at 2010 MTV Video Music Awards on September 12 at Los Angeles' Nokia Theater. His "Millionaire" collaborator Travis McCoy and his "Nothin' on You" duet partner B.o.B are lined up for the event as well. Other musical guests include Eminem, Kanye West, Usher, Paramore and Justin Bieber.
More Bruno Mars News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics