Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox's Reunion Teased in 'Cougar Town' Pics and Video
The former "Friends" stars Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox are getting a reunion in the first episode of "Cougar Town" season 2. In anticipation of that, ABC released pictures and video preview of the upcoming episode featuring the two actresses.
In the pictures, the "He's Just Not That Into You" movie beauty goes casual. She is seen sitting next to Courteney in one image and sharing laughs with the Jules Cobb depicter. There is also a photo of her stroking a little white dog on a bench.
Jennifer Anison will be seen in "All Mixed Up" which airs September 22, playing "a therapist Courteney has been using for a while." Her guest appearance might not be a one-time thing as producer Bill Lawrence said, "We're certainly not going to make it like they'll never see each other again."
In the upcoming season premiere, Jules finds an instant connection with her new shrink, Bonnie, until she discovers the unfortunate but hilarious truth about her method of treatment; Ellie is jealous over Jules' fondness for Bonnie; a bet between Laurie and Travis leads to a sweet sibling-like moment; and Bobby acts out his frustrations that Jules and Grayson are dating.
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'