Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox's Reunion Teased in 'Cougar Town' Pics and Video
The former "Friends" stars Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox are getting a reunion in the first episode of "Cougar Town" season 2. In anticipation of that, ABC released pictures and video preview of the upcoming episode featuring the two actresses.
In the pictures, the "He's Just Not That Into You" movie beauty goes casual. She is seen sitting next to Courteney in one image and sharing laughs with the Jules Cobb depicter. There is also a photo of her stroking a little white dog on a bench.
Jennifer Anison will be seen in "All Mixed Up" which airs September 22, playing "a therapist Courteney has been using for a while." Her guest appearance might not be a one-time thing as producer Bill Lawrence said, "We're certainly not going to make it like they'll never see each other again."
In the upcoming season premiere, Jules finds an instant connection with her new shrink, Bonnie, until she discovers the unfortunate but hilarious truth about her method of treatment; Ellie is jealous over Jules' fondness for Bonnie; a bet between Laurie and Travis leads to a sweet sibling-like moment; and Bobby acts out his frustrations that Jules and Grayson are dating.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce