Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox's Reunion Teased in 'Cougar Town' Pics and Video
The former "Friends" stars Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox are getting a reunion in the first episode of "Cougar Town" season 2. In anticipation of that, ABC released pictures and video preview of the upcoming episode featuring the two actresses.
In the pictures, the "He's Just Not That Into You" movie beauty goes casual. She is seen sitting next to Courteney in one image and sharing laughs with the Jules Cobb depicter. There is also a photo of her stroking a little white dog on a bench.
Jennifer Anison will be seen in "All Mixed Up" which airs September 22, playing "a therapist Courteney has been using for a while." Her guest appearance might not be a one-time thing as producer Bill Lawrence said, "We're certainly not going to make it like they'll never see each other again."
In the upcoming season premiere, Jules finds an instant connection with her new shrink, Bonnie, until she discovers the unfortunate but hilarious truth about her method of treatment; Ellie is jealous over Jules' fondness for Bonnie; a bet between Laurie and Travis leads to a sweet sibling-like moment; and Bobby acts out his frustrations that Jules and Grayson are dating.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season