Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox's Reunion Teased in 'Cougar Town' Pics and Video
The former "Friends" stars Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox are getting a reunion in the first episode of "Cougar Town" season 2. In anticipation of that, ABC released pictures and video preview of the upcoming episode featuring the two actresses.
In the pictures, the "He's Just Not That Into You" movie beauty goes casual. She is seen sitting next to Courteney in one image and sharing laughs with the Jules Cobb depicter. There is also a photo of her stroking a little white dog on a bench.
Jennifer Anison will be seen in "All Mixed Up" which airs September 22, playing "a therapist Courteney has been using for a while." Her guest appearance might not be a one-time thing as producer Bill Lawrence said, "We're certainly not going to make it like they'll never see each other again."
In the upcoming season premiere, Jules finds an instant connection with her new shrink, Bonnie, until she discovers the unfortunate but hilarious truth about her method of treatment; Ellie is jealous over Jules' fondness for Bonnie; a bet between Laurie and Travis leads to a sweet sibling-like moment; and Bobby acts out his frustrations that Jules and Grayson are dating.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding