Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox's Reunion Teased in 'Cougar Town' Pics and Video
The former "Friends" stars Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox are getting a reunion in the first episode of "Cougar Town" season 2. In anticipation of that, ABC released pictures and video preview of the upcoming episode featuring the two actresses.
In the pictures, the "He's Just Not That Into You" movie beauty goes casual. She is seen sitting next to Courteney in one image and sharing laughs with the Jules Cobb depicter. There is also a photo of her stroking a little white dog on a bench.
Jennifer Anison will be seen in "All Mixed Up" which airs September 22, playing "a therapist Courteney has been using for a while." Her guest appearance might not be a one-time thing as producer Bill Lawrence said, "We're certainly not going to make it like they'll never see each other again."
In the upcoming season premiere, Jules finds an instant connection with her new shrink, Bonnie, until she discovers the unfortunate but hilarious truth about her method of treatment; Ellie is jealous over Jules' fondness for Bonnie; a bet between Laurie and Travis leads to a sweet sibling-like moment; and Bobby acts out his frustrations that Jules and Grayson are dating.
- 'Bond 25': Yann Demange, Denis Villeneuve and David Mackenzie Are Frontrunners to Direct
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Nearing a Greenlight, Mahershala Ali Set to Star
- Selena Gomez Gets Kinky in 'Fetish' Music Video
- 'American Idol': Lionel Richie, Charlie Puth and Luke Bryan Are Eyed as New Judges
- Caitlyn Jenner, Lady GaGa, Seth Rogen and More Slam Donald Trump's Transgender Military Ban
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility