First Set Pics of 'X-Men: First Class' Show January Jones as Emma Frost
As it has been reported before, the principal photography of "X-Men: First Class" was kicked off in England in late August and now the first photos from the set have emerged. Obtained by INF Daily, the images which were taken from the shooting location in Buckinghamshire give the first look at January Jones as Emma Frost aka White Queen.
During the production on Wednesday, September 8, the 32-year-old beauty was seen wearing an all white outfit, including a short coat, knee-high boots and a Russian hat. Jones was seen wandering around the set with her stunt double who also wore similar costume. She then added an ankle-length puffy jacket and replaced her white footwear with colorful boots in between takes.
In another "First Class" news, it has been reported that the movie will be filming at North Beach in Tybee Island, Georgia this November. Describing the location, XMF wrote that the small barrier, which is located 18 miles east of Savannah, boasts a wide, 3-mile long beach that's backed by sea oat-covered sand dunes.
"X-Men: First Class" is made under the direction of Matthew Vaughn. James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender take the key center roles of Charles Xavier aka Professor X and Erik Lensherr aka Magneto respectively.
This "X-Men" spin-off will chart the epic beginning of the "X-Men" saga and follow Xavier and Lensherr when they were still close friends who worked together with other Mutants to stop the greatest threat the world has ever known. 20th Century Fox eyes to drop the film in the U.S. on June 3, 2011.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked