Rich Cronin of LFO Died at 35, Fellow Celebs Offer Condolences
Rich Cronin has passed away in a hospital on Wednesday, September 8 afternoon, a week after his 35th birthday on August 30, TMZ reported. His brother said the lead singer of 1990s boyband LFO suffered a stroke after a long battle with leukemia.
His friends have since reacted to the sad news. Chris Kirkpatrick of NSYNC wrote on his Facebook, "Rip to a great friend rich c." Another former member of the band, Lance Bass, has taken it to his Twitter to express his sympathy, writing "Sad sad day that Rich Cronin died- was a amazing guy. : ("
Rich Cronin, who wrote LFO's hit song "Summer Girl", had battled acute myelogenous leukemia since 2005 and gone into remission several times. He started his own foundation called the Rich Cronin Hope Foundation to raise awareness about the deadly disease and the importance of donating blood and bone marrow.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding