Rich Cronin of LFO Died at 35, Fellow Celebs Offer Condolences
Rich Cronin has passed away in a hospital on Wednesday, September 8 afternoon, a week after his 35th birthday on August 30, TMZ reported. His brother said the lead singer of 1990s boyband LFO suffered a stroke after a long battle with leukemia.
His friends have since reacted to the sad news. Chris Kirkpatrick of NSYNC wrote on his Facebook, "Rip to a great friend rich c." Another former member of the band, Lance Bass, has taken it to his Twitter to express his sympathy, writing "Sad sad day that Rich Cronin died- was a amazing guy. : ("
Rich Cronin, who wrote LFO's hit song "Summer Girl", had battled acute myelogenous leukemia since 2005 and gone into remission several times. He started his own foundation called the Rich Cronin Hope Foundation to raise awareness about the deadly disease and the importance of donating blood and bone marrow.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent