Rich Cronin of LFO Died at 35, Fellow Celebs Offer Condolences
Rich Cronin has passed away in a hospital on Wednesday, September 8 afternoon, a week after his 35th birthday on August 30, TMZ reported. His brother said the lead singer of 1990s boyband LFO suffered a stroke after a long battle with leukemia.
His friends have since reacted to the sad news. Chris Kirkpatrick of NSYNC wrote on his Facebook, "Rip to a great friend rich c." Another former member of the band, Lance Bass, has taken it to his Twitter to express his sympathy, writing "Sad sad day that Rich Cronin died- was a amazing guy. : ("
Rich Cronin, who wrote LFO's hit song "Summer Girl", had battled acute myelogenous leukemia since 2005 and gone into remission several times. He started his own foundation called the Rich Cronin Hope Foundation to raise awareness about the deadly disease and the importance of donating blood and bone marrow.
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account