Rich Cronin of LFO Died at 35, Fellow Celebs Offer Condolences
Rich Cronin has passed away in a hospital on Wednesday, September 8 afternoon, a week after his 35th birthday on August 30, TMZ reported. His brother said the lead singer of 1990s boyband LFO suffered a stroke after a long battle with leukemia.
His friends have since reacted to the sad news. Chris Kirkpatrick of NSYNC wrote on his Facebook, "Rip to a great friend rich c." Another former member of the band, Lance Bass, has taken it to his Twitter to express his sympathy, writing "Sad sad day that Rich Cronin died- was a amazing guy. : ("
Rich Cronin, who wrote LFO's hit song "Summer Girl", had battled acute myelogenous leukemia since 2005 and gone into remission several times. He started his own foundation called the Rich Cronin Hope Foundation to raise awareness about the deadly disease and the importance of donating blood and bone marrow.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'