Rich Cronin of LFO Died at 35, Fellow Celebs Offer Condolences
Rich Cronin has passed away in a hospital on Wednesday, September 8 afternoon, a week after his 35th birthday on August 30, TMZ reported. His brother said the lead singer of 1990s boyband LFO suffered a stroke after a long battle with leukemia.
His friends have since reacted to the sad news. Chris Kirkpatrick of NSYNC wrote on his Facebook, "Rip to a great friend rich c." Another former member of the band, Lance Bass, has taken it to his Twitter to express his sympathy, writing "Sad sad day that Rich Cronin died- was a amazing guy. : ("
Rich Cronin, who wrote LFO's hit song "Summer Girl", had battled acute myelogenous leukemia since 2005 and gone into remission several times. He started his own foundation called the Rich Cronin Hope Foundation to raise awareness about the deadly disease and the importance of donating blood and bone marrow.
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob and Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner