Carey Mulligan: I'm Not Famous Enough to Be Cameo on 'Glee'
Carey Mulligan has become the latest beauty who graces the cover of Vogue magazine. In a colorful flowery-detailed outfit and stunning short dowdy hair, the 25-year-old actress is pictured perfect for Voque's October cover girl.
During the interview with the mag, Carey revealed that she wished she has a chance to star in hit TV series "Glee". The girlfriend of Shia LaBeouf, however, claimed despite her Oscar nomination, she is still not famous enough to appear on the show. "I want to be in 'Glee', but I'm told I'm not famous enough to be a cameo yet," so she said.
Beside talking about her dream starring in the series, Carey also revealed other thing that some actresses might not agree with - she refuses to be scary skinny. "The thinnest I've ever been was after I had my appendix out, during the London run of The Seagull. I went down to 112 pounds and realized my brain doesn't work when I'm that thin, so I can't do my job," she explained.
"That's why, when I came out here, I never had that whole Hollywood pressure thing. I never said I wanted to be a lead actress; I never said I wanted to be a film actress," Carey continued. "This need to trump everyone bewilders me. I'm only 25. I'm not better than anyone. I just want to watch other people and learn to be good."
As for dresses she avoids to use, Carey told the mag that she refuses to wear anything "above the knee, tight, girly, or ridiculous."
Carey Mulligan's Vogue photoshoot behind the scene:
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video