Carey Mulligan: I'm Not Famous Enough to Be Cameo on 'Glee'
Carey Mulligan has become the latest beauty who graces the cover of Vogue magazine. In a colorful flowery-detailed outfit and stunning short dowdy hair, the 25-year-old actress is pictured perfect for Voque's October cover girl.
During the interview with the mag, Carey revealed that she wished she has a chance to star in hit TV series "Glee". The girlfriend of Shia LaBeouf, however, claimed despite her Oscar nomination, she is still not famous enough to appear on the show. "I want to be in 'Glee', but I'm told I'm not famous enough to be a cameo yet," so she said.
Beside talking about her dream starring in the series, Carey also revealed other thing that some actresses might not agree with - she refuses to be scary skinny. "The thinnest I've ever been was after I had my appendix out, during the London run of The Seagull. I went down to 112 pounds and realized my brain doesn't work when I'm that thin, so I can't do my job," she explained.
"That's why, when I came out here, I never had that whole Hollywood pressure thing. I never said I wanted to be a lead actress; I never said I wanted to be a film actress," Carey continued. "This need to trump everyone bewilders me. I'm only 25. I'm not better than anyone. I just want to watch other people and learn to be good."
As for dresses she avoids to use, Carey told the mag that she refuses to wear anything "above the knee, tight, girly, or ridiculous."
Carey Mulligan's Vogue photoshoot behind the scene:
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!