Carey Mulligan: I'm Not Famous Enough to Be Cameo on 'Glee'
Carey Mulligan has become the latest beauty who graces the cover of Vogue magazine. In a colorful flowery-detailed outfit and stunning short dowdy hair, the 25-year-old actress is pictured perfect for Voque's October cover girl.
During the interview with the mag, Carey revealed that she wished she has a chance to star in hit TV series "Glee". The girlfriend of Shia LaBeouf, however, claimed despite her Oscar nomination, she is still not famous enough to appear on the show. "I want to be in 'Glee', but I'm told I'm not famous enough to be a cameo yet," so she said.
Beside talking about her dream starring in the series, Carey also revealed other thing that some actresses might not agree with - she refuses to be scary skinny. "The thinnest I've ever been was after I had my appendix out, during the London run of The Seagull. I went down to 112 pounds and realized my brain doesn't work when I'm that thin, so I can't do my job," she explained.
"That's why, when I came out here, I never had that whole Hollywood pressure thing. I never said I wanted to be a lead actress; I never said I wanted to be a film actress," Carey continued. "This need to trump everyone bewilders me. I'm only 25. I'm not better than anyone. I just want to watch other people and learn to be good."
As for dresses she avoids to use, Carey told the mag that she refuses to wear anything "above the knee, tight, girly, or ridiculous."
Carey Mulligan's Vogue photoshoot behind the scene:
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert