'Eclipse' to Be Re-Released to Celebrate Bella's Birthday
"The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" has entertained moviegoers this summer but fans can see it again in theaters this month. This third "Twilight" film will grace cinemas across the nation on Friday, September 10 to celebrate Bella's birthday which actually falls on date 13 of the same month.
In "Eclipse", Bella is threatened by Victoria who comes back to Seattle to take revenge for James' death as seen in the first movie. In the meantime, with her graduation quickly approaching, Bella is confronted with the most important decision of her life, which is to be turned into a vampire or not.
Starring Kristen Stewart as the female lead character, this follow-up to "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" also still features Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner as Edward and Jacob respectively. The drama thriller debuted number one at North American Box Office on its first weekend and has collected $671.6 million worldwide as of press time.
The next installment of the vampire drama series will be split into two parts: "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" which is due in the U.S. November 18, 2011 and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" which is slated for November 16, 2012 release. It is recently reported that the production in Vancouver will start in February 2011.
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says