'Eclipse' to Be Re-Released to Celebrate Bella's Birthday
"The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" has entertained moviegoers this summer but fans can see it again in theaters this month. This third "Twilight" film will grace cinemas across the nation on Friday, September 10 to celebrate Bella's birthday which actually falls on date 13 of the same month.
In "Eclipse", Bella is threatened by Victoria who comes back to Seattle to take revenge for James' death as seen in the first movie. In the meantime, with her graduation quickly approaching, Bella is confronted with the most important decision of her life, which is to be turned into a vampire or not.
Starring Kristen Stewart as the female lead character, this follow-up to "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" also still features Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner as Edward and Jacob respectively. The drama thriller debuted number one at North American Box Office on its first weekend and has collected $671.6 million worldwide as of press time.
The next installment of the vampire drama series will be split into two parts: "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" which is due in the U.S. November 18, 2011 and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" which is slated for November 16, 2012 release. It is recently reported that the production in Vancouver will start in February 2011.
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'