'Eclipse' to Be Re-Released to Celebrate Bella's Birthday
"The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" has entertained moviegoers this summer but fans can see it again in theaters this month. This third "Twilight" film will grace cinemas across the nation on Friday, September 10 to celebrate Bella's birthday which actually falls on date 13 of the same month.
In "Eclipse", Bella is threatened by Victoria who comes back to Seattle to take revenge for James' death as seen in the first movie. In the meantime, with her graduation quickly approaching, Bella is confronted with the most important decision of her life, which is to be turned into a vampire or not.
Starring Kristen Stewart as the female lead character, this follow-up to "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" also still features Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner as Edward and Jacob respectively. The drama thriller debuted number one at North American Box Office on its first weekend and has collected $671.6 million worldwide as of press time.
The next installment of the vampire drama series will be split into two parts: "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" which is due in the U.S. November 18, 2011 and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" which is slated for November 16, 2012 release. It is recently reported that the production in Vancouver will start in February 2011.
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash