Methods of Mayhem's 'Time Bomb' Music Video Pops Out
Methods of Mayhem's "Time Bomb" music video directed by Myriam Santos has made its way out for viewing pleasure. It features unconscious Tommy Lee receiving medical treatment in a facility and starring at numerous fast-paced vignettes coupled with visual effects.
"Time Bomb" is one of the new songs set to appear in Methods of Mayhem's upcoming sophomore set "A Public Disservice Announcement". The album will be made available for purchase across United States on September 21.
The album is partially composed of renditions and parts submitted by fans from around the world based on the core components of each song. "Some people were confused because no one has attempted anything like this before," Tommy said. "There is a lot of undiscovered talent out there, from kids just getting started, to shirt tuckers who have a 9 to 5 that just rock out in a bar band on the weekends. They don't want to be famous, but those guys are stars."
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test