Methods of Mayhem's 'Time Bomb' Music Video Pops Out
Methods of Mayhem's "Time Bomb" music video directed by Myriam Santos has made its way out for viewing pleasure. It features unconscious Tommy Lee receiving medical treatment in a facility and starring at numerous fast-paced vignettes coupled with visual effects.
"Time Bomb" is one of the new songs set to appear in Methods of Mayhem's upcoming sophomore set "A Public Disservice Announcement". The album will be made available for purchase across United States on September 21.
The album is partially composed of renditions and parts submitted by fans from around the world based on the core components of each song. "Some people were confused because no one has attempted anything like this before," Tommy said. "There is a lot of undiscovered talent out there, from kids just getting started, to shirt tuckers who have a 9 to 5 that just rock out in a bar band on the weekends. They don't want to be famous, but those guys are stars."
Methods of Mayhem's "Time Bomb" music video
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host