Methods of Mayhem's 'Time Bomb' Music Video Pops Out
Methods of Mayhem's "Time Bomb" music video directed by Myriam Santos has made its way out for viewing pleasure. It features unconscious Tommy Lee receiving medical treatment in a facility and starring at numerous fast-paced vignettes coupled with visual effects.
"Time Bomb" is one of the new songs set to appear in Methods of Mayhem's upcoming sophomore set "A Public Disservice Announcement". The album will be made available for purchase across United States on September 21.
The album is partially composed of renditions and parts submitted by fans from around the world based on the core components of each song. "Some people were confused because no one has attempted anything like this before," Tommy said. "There is a lot of undiscovered talent out there, from kids just getting started, to shirt tuckers who have a 9 to 5 that just rock out in a bar band on the weekends. They don't want to be famous, but those guys are stars."
Methods of Mayhem's "Time Bomb" music video
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order