Methods of Mayhem's 'Time Bomb' Music Video Pops Out
Methods of Mayhem's "Time Bomb" music video directed by Myriam Santos has made its way out for viewing pleasure. It features unconscious Tommy Lee receiving medical treatment in a facility and starring at numerous fast-paced vignettes coupled with visual effects.
"Time Bomb" is one of the new songs set to appear in Methods of Mayhem's upcoming sophomore set "A Public Disservice Announcement". The album will be made available for purchase across United States on September 21.
The album is partially composed of renditions and parts submitted by fans from around the world based on the core components of each song. "Some people were confused because no one has attempted anything like this before," Tommy said. "There is a lot of undiscovered talent out there, from kids just getting started, to shirt tuckers who have a 9 to 5 that just rock out in a bar band on the weekends. They don't want to be famous, but those guys are stars."
Methods of Mayhem's "Time Bomb" music video
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!