Willow Smith Takes Inspiration From Rihanna in New Song 'Whip My Hair'
Willow Smith's fresh song titled "Whip My Hair" which is believed to be her debut single has hit the web. The daughter of celebrity couple Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith goes hard in this fresh tune, rising the tempo and urging people to join her and snap their heads back and forth.
The 9-year-old singer, who is a fan of Rihanna and has her fashion style inspired by the Barbadian songstress, apparently is also influenced by the "Umbrella" hitmaker in this fresh material. Containing fun vibe, the song has prospect to bust the chart. It already got praised by Solange Knowles who wrote on Twitter, "WIllow Smith make me wanna whip some haiiirrr in this house. Ummm kill em girl. Kill em!"
Willow Smith's music career has been hinted by her mother Jada Pinkett since June this year. At that time, the 38-year-old actress said, "Willow will be putting out an album soon and so I am excited about that, and she's pretty awesome. She will be better at it then I ever could be anyway!" Most recent rumor suggested, Willow will be signed to Jay-Z's Roc Nation.
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'