Willow Smith Takes Inspiration From Rihanna in New Song 'Whip My Hair'
Willow Smith's fresh song titled "Whip My Hair" which is believed to be her debut single has hit the web. The daughter of celebrity couple Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith goes hard in this fresh tune, rising the tempo and urging people to join her and snap their heads back and forth.
The 9-year-old singer, who is a fan of Rihanna and has her fashion style inspired by the Barbadian songstress, apparently is also influenced by the "Umbrella" hitmaker in this fresh material. Containing fun vibe, the song has prospect to bust the chart. It already got praised by Solange Knowles who wrote on Twitter, "WIllow Smith make me wanna whip some haiiirrr in this house. Ummm kill em girl. Kill em!"
Willow Smith's music career has been hinted by her mother Jada Pinkett since June this year. At that time, the 38-year-old actress said, "Willow will be putting out an album soon and so I am excited about that, and she's pretty awesome. She will be better at it then I ever could be anyway!" Most recent rumor suggested, Willow will be signed to Jay-Z's Roc Nation.
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'