Willow Smith Takes Inspiration From Rihanna in New Song 'Whip My Hair'
Willow Smith's fresh song titled "Whip My Hair" which is believed to be her debut single has hit the web. The daughter of celebrity couple Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith goes hard in this fresh tune, rising the tempo and urging people to join her and snap their heads back and forth.
The 9-year-old singer, who is a fan of Rihanna and has her fashion style inspired by the Barbadian songstress, apparently is also influenced by the "Umbrella" hitmaker in this fresh material. Containing fun vibe, the song has prospect to bust the chart. It already got praised by Solange Knowles who wrote on Twitter, "WIllow Smith make me wanna whip some haiiirrr in this house. Ummm kill em girl. Kill em!"
Willow Smith's music career has been hinted by her mother Jada Pinkett since June this year. At that time, the 38-year-old actress said, "Willow will be putting out an album soon and so I am excited about that, and she's pretty awesome. She will be better at it then I ever could be anyway!" Most recent rumor suggested, Willow will be signed to Jay-Z's Roc Nation.
More Willow Smith News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns