Kim Kardashian's Never-Before-Seen Naked Playboy Images Released
Kim Kardashian previously revealed that she "was uncomfortable" and regretted her Playboy shot. And now, she might feel more uncomfortable since more pictures of her naked are currently being released to the Cyber Club member of the men's magazine.
Kim's newly released Playboy shots consist of 19 new pictures and 9 others that had already appeared in the 2007 magazine. However, Playboy would only reveal the explicit images to members of the Playboy Cyber Club, which costs $19.95 a month for a monthly membership or $7.95 a month for a yearly membership.
Kim Kardashian bared all for Playboy back in 2007 and she has since regretted doing the shoot. The 29-year-old reality TV star told Harper's Bazaar earlier this year, "I'm sorry I did Playboy. I was uncomfortable."
Kim also put the blame on her mother, Kris Jenner, for urging her to do it. "Go for it. They might never ask you again. Our show isn't on the air yet. No one knows who you are. Do it and you'll have these beautiful pictures to look at when you're my age," Kim revealed what her mother told her to.
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2