Kim Kardashian's Never-Before-Seen Naked Playboy Images Released
Kim Kardashian previously revealed that she "was uncomfortable" and regretted her Playboy shot. And now, she might feel more uncomfortable since more pictures of her naked are currently being released to the Cyber Club member of the men's magazine.
Kim's newly released Playboy shots consist of 19 new pictures and 9 others that had already appeared in the 2007 magazine. However, Playboy would only reveal the explicit images to members of the Playboy Cyber Club, which costs $19.95 a month for a monthly membership or $7.95 a month for a yearly membership.
Kim Kardashian bared all for Playboy back in 2007 and she has since regretted doing the shoot. The 29-year-old reality TV star told Harper's Bazaar earlier this year, "I'm sorry I did Playboy. I was uncomfortable."
Kim also put the blame on her mother, Kris Jenner, for urging her to do it. "Go for it. They might never ask you again. Our show isn't on the air yet. No one knows who you are. Do it and you'll have these beautiful pictures to look at when you're my age," Kim revealed what her mother told her to.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik