Kim Kardashian's Never-Before-Seen Naked Playboy Images Released
Kim Kardashian previously revealed that she "was uncomfortable" and regretted her Playboy shot. And now, she might feel more uncomfortable since more pictures of her naked are currently being released to the Cyber Club member of the men's magazine.
Kim's newly released Playboy shots consist of 19 new pictures and 9 others that had already appeared in the 2007 magazine. However, Playboy would only reveal the explicit images to members of the Playboy Cyber Club, which costs $19.95 a month for a monthly membership or $7.95 a month for a yearly membership.
Kim Kardashian bared all for Playboy back in 2007 and she has since regretted doing the shoot. The 29-year-old reality TV star told Harper's Bazaar earlier this year, "I'm sorry I did Playboy. I was uncomfortable."
Kim also put the blame on her mother, Kris Jenner, for urging her to do it. "Go for it. They might never ask you again. Our show isn't on the air yet. No one knows who you are. Do it and you'll have these beautiful pictures to look at when you're my age," Kim revealed what her mother told her to.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group