Kim Kardashian's Never-Before-Seen Naked Playboy Images Released
Kim Kardashian previously revealed that she "was uncomfortable" and regretted her Playboy shot. And now, she might feel more uncomfortable since more pictures of her naked are currently being released to the Cyber Club member of the men's magazine.
Kim's newly released Playboy shots consist of 19 new pictures and 9 others that had already appeared in the 2007 magazine. However, Playboy would only reveal the explicit images to members of the Playboy Cyber Club, which costs $19.95 a month for a monthly membership or $7.95 a month for a yearly membership.
Kim Kardashian bared all for Playboy back in 2007 and she has since regretted doing the shoot. The 29-year-old reality TV star told Harper's Bazaar earlier this year, "I'm sorry I did Playboy. I was uncomfortable."
Kim also put the blame on her mother, Kris Jenner, for urging her to do it. "Go for it. They might never ask you again. Our show isn't on the air yet. No one knows who you are. Do it and you'll have these beautiful pictures to look at when you're my age," Kim revealed what her mother told her to.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign