Miley Cyrus to Be 'Private Eye' in Upcoming Movie
Miley Cyrus is going to be seen as a detective in her upcoming movie. Production Weekly reports that the 17-year-old star will portray a "private eye" in a movie titled "So Undercover".
Little has been known about the project except that it has a script written by Allan Loeb and Steven Pearl. The film is said to kick off principal photography this fall with Tom Vaughan on board to serve behind the lens.
Miley Cyrus is currently in Paris to film "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" in which she stars along with Ashley Greene. Demi Moore also lands role in the drama comedy as the mother of Cyrus' character. The "Hannah Montana" actress, who recently appeared in "The Last Song", is also attached to star in "Wings" and "Wake".
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star