Miley Cyrus to Be 'Private Eye' in Upcoming Movie
Miley Cyrus is going to be seen as a detective in her upcoming movie. Production Weekly reports that the 17-year-old star will portray a "private eye" in a movie titled "So Undercover".
Little has been known about the project except that it has a script written by Allan Loeb and Steven Pearl. The film is said to kick off principal photography this fall with Tom Vaughan on board to serve behind the lens.
Miley Cyrus is currently in Paris to film "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" in which she stars along with Ashley Greene. Demi Moore also lands role in the drama comedy as the mother of Cyrus' character. The "Hannah Montana" actress, who recently appeared in "The Last Song", is also attached to star in "Wings" and "Wake".
More Miley Cyrus News
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor