Miley Cyrus to Be 'Private Eye' in Upcoming Movie
Miley Cyrus is going to be seen as a detective in her upcoming movie. Production Weekly reports that the 17-year-old star will portray a "private eye" in a movie titled "So Undercover".
Little has been known about the project except that it has a script written by Allan Loeb and Steven Pearl. The film is said to kick off principal photography this fall with Tom Vaughan on board to serve behind the lens.
Miley Cyrus is currently in Paris to film "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" in which she stars along with Ashley Greene. Demi Moore also lands role in the drama comedy as the mother of Cyrus' character. The "Hannah Montana" actress, who recently appeared in "The Last Song", is also attached to star in "Wings" and "Wake".
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest