Miley Cyrus to Be 'Private Eye' in Upcoming Movie
Miley Cyrus is going to be seen as a detective in her upcoming movie. Production Weekly reports that the 17-year-old star will portray a "private eye" in a movie titled "So Undercover".
Little has been known about the project except that it has a script written by Allan Loeb and Steven Pearl. The film is said to kick off principal photography this fall with Tom Vaughan on board to serve behind the lens.
Miley Cyrus is currently in Paris to film "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" in which she stars along with Ashley Greene. Demi Moore also lands role in the drama comedy as the mother of Cyrus' character. The "Hannah Montana" actress, who recently appeared in "The Last Song", is also attached to star in "Wings" and "Wake".
More Miley Cyrus News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers