Miley Cyrus to Be 'Private Eye' in Upcoming Movie
Miley Cyrus is going to be seen as a detective in her upcoming movie. Production Weekly reports that the 17-year-old star will portray a "private eye" in a movie titled "So Undercover".
Little has been known about the project except that it has a script written by Allan Loeb and Steven Pearl. The film is said to kick off principal photography this fall with Tom Vaughan on board to serve behind the lens.
Miley Cyrus is currently in Paris to film "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" in which she stars along with Ashley Greene. Demi Moore also lands role in the drama comedy as the mother of Cyrus' character. The "Hannah Montana" actress, who recently appeared in "The Last Song", is also attached to star in "Wings" and "Wake".
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7