Niecy Nash Is Engaged to Get Married in May 2011
"Clean House" star Niecy Nash is about to make a trip to the aisle again. The 40-year-old beauty was proposed by her boyfriend Jay Tucker and shared the happy news on her Twitter page on Tuesday, September 7. "I was asked a VERY important question," she teased her fans along with a picture showing Tucker putting the ring on her finger.
Few minutes later, she wrote another message which read, "I couldn't contain how happy I was!!!! I said 'yes' !!!!! So amazing," and posted images which show her with her new bling as well as her and Tucker cuddling and sharing kiss. The "Dancing with the Stars" alum added, "My engagement party tonight at 7 P.M. on 'Entertainment Tonight' on CBS! Good times!"
Beside sharing the thrilling news on her micro blogging site, Nash also told Entertainment Tonight, "I cannot believe that God has been this kind that he would gift me this man. Falling in love was the easy part, planning a wedding - yikes!"
People further reported that Niecy Nash and Jay Tucker will walk down the aisle in May 2011. This will be the second wedding for Nash. She previously wed ordained minister Don Nash for 13 years before filing for divorce in 2007. The then-couple has three children together.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones