Niecy Nash Is Engaged to Get Married in May 2011
"Clean House" star Niecy Nash is about to make a trip to the aisle again. The 40-year-old beauty was proposed by her boyfriend Jay Tucker and shared the happy news on her Twitter page on Tuesday, September 7. "I was asked a VERY important question," she teased her fans along with a picture showing Tucker putting the ring on her finger.
Few minutes later, she wrote another message which read, "I couldn't contain how happy I was!!!! I said 'yes' !!!!! So amazing," and posted images which show her with her new bling as well as her and Tucker cuddling and sharing kiss. The "Dancing with the Stars" alum added, "My engagement party tonight at 7 P.M. on 'Entertainment Tonight' on CBS! Good times!"
Beside sharing the thrilling news on her micro blogging site, Nash also told Entertainment Tonight, "I cannot believe that God has been this kind that he would gift me this man. Falling in love was the easy part, planning a wedding - yikes!"
People further reported that Niecy Nash and Jay Tucker will walk down the aisle in May 2011. This will be the second wedding for Nash. She previously wed ordained minister Don Nash for 13 years before filing for divorce in 2007. The then-couple has three children together.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl