'Bones' Has 'So You Think You Can Dance' Crossover
After filming a "Jersey Shore"-inspired episode, "Bones" is going to be taken into the world of street dance performers in another episode. According to Entertainment Weekly, Stephen "tWitch" Boss from "So You Think You Can Dance" will pay a visit to the TV show.
David Boreanaz and friends will be investigating the murder of a popular street entertainer. And the runner-up of "SYTYCD" season 4, who previously appeared in movie "Step Up 3-D", will play a suspect. The episode in which he is featured reportedly will air sometime in November.
"Bones" season 6 will open on September 29 with "The Mastodon in the Room". Seven months after both Bones and Booth left the country at the end of last season, Caroline calls them back to the Jeffersonian to help save Cam's job, as they work with her and the rest of the team to solve a controversial case.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media