'Bones' Has 'So You Think You Can Dance' Crossover
After filming a "Jersey Shore"-inspired episode, "Bones" is going to be taken into the world of street dance performers in another episode. According to Entertainment Weekly, Stephen "tWitch" Boss from "So You Think You Can Dance" will pay a visit to the TV show.
David Boreanaz and friends will be investigating the murder of a popular street entertainer. And the runner-up of "SYTYCD" season 4, who previously appeared in movie "Step Up 3-D", will play a suspect. The episode in which he is featured reportedly will air sometime in November.
"Bones" season 6 will open on September 29 with "The Mastodon in the Room". Seven months after both Bones and Booth left the country at the end of last season, Caroline calls them back to the Jeffersonian to help save Cam's job, as they work with her and the rest of the team to solve a controversial case.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked