'Bones' Has 'So You Think You Can Dance' Crossover
After filming a "Jersey Shore"-inspired episode, "Bones" is going to be taken into the world of street dance performers in another episode. According to Entertainment Weekly, Stephen "tWitch" Boss from "So You Think You Can Dance" will pay a visit to the TV show.
David Boreanaz and friends will be investigating the murder of a popular street entertainer. And the runner-up of "SYTYCD" season 4, who previously appeared in movie "Step Up 3-D", will play a suspect. The episode in which he is featured reportedly will air sometime in November.
"Bones" season 6 will open on September 29 with "The Mastodon in the Room". Seven months after both Bones and Booth left the country at the end of last season, Caroline calls them back to the Jeffersonian to help save Cam's job, as they work with her and the rest of the team to solve a controversial case.
More Bones News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'