'Bones' Has 'So You Think You Can Dance' Crossover
After filming a "Jersey Shore"-inspired episode, "Bones" is going to be taken into the world of street dance performers in another episode. According to Entertainment Weekly, Stephen "tWitch" Boss from "So You Think You Can Dance" will pay a visit to the TV show.
David Boreanaz and friends will be investigating the murder of a popular street entertainer. And the runner-up of "SYTYCD" season 4, who previously appeared in movie "Step Up 3-D", will play a suspect. The episode in which he is featured reportedly will air sometime in November.
"Bones" season 6 will open on September 29 with "The Mastodon in the Room". Seven months after both Bones and Booth left the country at the end of last season, Caroline calls them back to the Jeffersonian to help save Cam's job, as they work with her and the rest of the team to solve a controversial case.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent