'Bones' Has 'So You Think You Can Dance' Crossover
After filming a "Jersey Shore"-inspired episode, "Bones" is going to be taken into the world of street dance performers in another episode. According to Entertainment Weekly, Stephen "tWitch" Boss from "So You Think You Can Dance" will pay a visit to the TV show.
David Boreanaz and friends will be investigating the murder of a popular street entertainer. And the runner-up of "SYTYCD" season 4, who previously appeared in movie "Step Up 3-D", will play a suspect. The episode in which he is featured reportedly will air sometime in November.
"Bones" season 6 will open on September 29 with "The Mastodon in the Room". Seven months after both Bones and Booth left the country at the end of last season, Caroline calls them back to the Jeffersonian to help save Cam's job, as they work with her and the rest of the team to solve a controversial case.
More Bones News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her