Official: Katy Perry to Open 'Saturday Night Live' Season Premiere
Katy Perry is going to visit "Saturday Night Live" as its 36th season is kicked off on September 25. "OKAY! My BIG surprise is I'm opening the season of SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE on September 25 W/SNL Alum Amy," so she wrote on Twitter.
Katy Perry is tapped to make live performance, while Amy Poehler will be returning to studio 8H for her hosting debut. Also making their debut on the "SNL" stage are Vanessa Bayer, Paul Brittain, Taran Killam and Jay Pharoah who will join the cast as featured players.
Although it is still unclear whether or not Perry will be included in any of the cast's sketches, she apparently already threw idea about what she wants to do should she be billed to do the sketch. She tweeted, "Dear Amy Poehler can I please be your braced faced neighbor friend that hangs out with you & RICKKKKK!"
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says