Rihanna's 'Only Girl (In the World)' Arrives in Full
Rihanna's brand new single "Only Girl (In the World)" has been unleashed as the first offering from her upcoming studio album. Produced by acclaimed music maker Stargate the mastermind behind club anthem "Please Don't Stop the Music", it comes out on Ryan Seacrest's official blog and contains upbeat tune with lyrics that have RiRi pouring her heart out to one man.
"Want you to make me feel/Like I'm the only girl in the world," Rihanna sings on the chorus. "Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love/Like I'm the only one who knows your heart." The "flirty, energetic" track is her first step to move from her "Rated R" dark music to more fun stuff.
It doesn't mean she wants to "go backward and remake Good Girl Gone Bad" though. She explained to her official fansite RihannaDaily, "I made sure not to let you down with my music! You guys are always defending me, so now ... I wanted the next step in the evolution of Rihanna, and it's perfect for us."
According to the publication, the new album is titled "Loud" and there will be some "surprise" collaborations in it. Without naming her featured guests, Rihanna explained more of what she is going to offer, "I'm just gonna be ME, cuz that's what u guys love the most, and that's what makes me feel best."
More Rihanna News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding