Rihanna's 'Only Girl (In the World)' Arrives in Full
Rihanna's brand new single "Only Girl (In the World)" has been unleashed as the first offering from her upcoming studio album. Produced by acclaimed music maker Stargate the mastermind behind club anthem "Please Don't Stop the Music", it comes out on Ryan Seacrest's official blog and contains upbeat tune with lyrics that have RiRi pouring her heart out to one man.
"Want you to make me feel/Like I'm the only girl in the world," Rihanna sings on the chorus. "Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love/Like I'm the only one who knows your heart." The "flirty, energetic" track is her first step to move from her "Rated R" dark music to more fun stuff.
It doesn't mean she wants to "go backward and remake Good Girl Gone Bad" though. She explained to her official fansite RihannaDaily, "I made sure not to let you down with my music! You guys are always defending me, so now ... I wanted the next step in the evolution of Rihanna, and it's perfect for us."
According to the publication, the new album is titled "Loud" and there will be some "surprise" collaborations in it. Without naming her featured guests, Rihanna explained more of what she is going to offer, "I'm just gonna be ME, cuz that's what u guys love the most, and that's what makes me feel best."
More Rihanna News
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'