Rihanna's 'Only Girl (In the World)' Arrives in Full
Rihanna's brand new single "Only Girl (In the World)" has been unleashed as the first offering from her upcoming studio album. Produced by acclaimed music maker Stargate the mastermind behind club anthem "Please Don't Stop the Music", it comes out on Ryan Seacrest's official blog and contains upbeat tune with lyrics that have RiRi pouring her heart out to one man.
"Want you to make me feel/Like I'm the only girl in the world," Rihanna sings on the chorus. "Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love/Like I'm the only one who knows your heart." The "flirty, energetic" track is her first step to move from her "Rated R" dark music to more fun stuff.
It doesn't mean she wants to "go backward and remake Good Girl Gone Bad" though. She explained to her official fansite RihannaDaily, "I made sure not to let you down with my music! You guys are always defending me, so now ... I wanted the next step in the evolution of Rihanna, and it's perfect for us."
According to the publication, the new album is titled "Loud" and there will be some "surprise" collaborations in it. Without naming her featured guests, Rihanna explained more of what she is going to offer, "I'm just gonna be ME, cuz that's what u guys love the most, and that's what makes me feel best."
More Rihanna News
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'