Kristen Stewart Is Said 'Getting Frustrated' of Possessive Robert Pattinson
According to Showbiz Spy, Kristen Stewart is growing tired of Robert Pattinson's possessive ways. An insider said as quoted by the site that the Bella Swan of "Twilight" movie series hates that Robert wants to be with her 24 hours a day and showers her with text messages when she's not with him.
"Kristen loves spending time with Rob. But she sometimes wishes he'd just back off," the insider claimed. "When he visits her on set, he's always by Kristen's side - and it annoys her. She's a very independent woman and is used to spending time alone. She's getting frustrated."
Beside allegedly being possessive, Robert was also recently reported getting jealous of Kristen's "On the Road" co-star Viggo Mortensen. An insider told Hollywood Life, "Her scenes are with Viggo, who is very very hot! Rob is free until filming begins on the next 'Twilight' film, so he's got all the time in the world to keep an eye on Kristen - and he will."
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have been romantically linked since they filmed "Twilight". The rumored lovers have never confirmed whether they are dating or not. However, back in August, the two were spotted smooching in Montreal, Canada where Kristen was filming the movie.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video