Kristen Stewart Is Said 'Getting Frustrated' of Possessive Robert Pattinson
According to Showbiz Spy, Kristen Stewart is growing tired of Robert Pattinson's possessive ways. An insider said as quoted by the site that the Bella Swan of "Twilight" movie series hates that Robert wants to be with her 24 hours a day and showers her with text messages when she's not with him.
"Kristen loves spending time with Rob. But she sometimes wishes he'd just back off," the insider claimed. "When he visits her on set, he's always by Kristen's side - and it annoys her. She's a very independent woman and is used to spending time alone. She's getting frustrated."
Beside allegedly being possessive, Robert was also recently reported getting jealous of Kristen's "On the Road" co-star Viggo Mortensen. An insider told Hollywood Life, "Her scenes are with Viggo, who is very very hot! Rob is free until filming begins on the next 'Twilight' film, so he's got all the time in the world to keep an eye on Kristen - and he will."
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have been romantically linked since they filmed "Twilight". The rumored lovers have never confirmed whether they are dating or not. However, back in August, the two were spotted smooching in Montreal, Canada where Kristen was filming the movie.
More Kristen Stewart News
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection