Kristen Stewart Is Said 'Getting Frustrated' of Possessive Robert Pattinson
According to Showbiz Spy, Kristen Stewart is growing tired of Robert Pattinson's possessive ways. An insider said as quoted by the site that the Bella Swan of "Twilight" movie series hates that Robert wants to be with her 24 hours a day and showers her with text messages when she's not with him.
"Kristen loves spending time with Rob. But she sometimes wishes he'd just back off," the insider claimed. "When he visits her on set, he's always by Kristen's side - and it annoys her. She's a very independent woman and is used to spending time alone. She's getting frustrated."
Beside allegedly being possessive, Robert was also recently reported getting jealous of Kristen's "On the Road" co-star Viggo Mortensen. An insider told Hollywood Life, "Her scenes are with Viggo, who is very very hot! Rob is free until filming begins on the next 'Twilight' film, so he's got all the time in the world to keep an eye on Kristen - and he will."
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have been romantically linked since they filmed "Twilight". The rumored lovers have never confirmed whether they are dating or not. However, back in August, the two were spotted smooching in Montreal, Canada where Kristen was filming the movie.
More Kristen Stewart News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones