Kristen Stewart Is Said 'Getting Frustrated' of Possessive Robert Pattinson
According to Showbiz Spy, Kristen Stewart is growing tired of Robert Pattinson's possessive ways. An insider said as quoted by the site that the Bella Swan of "Twilight" movie series hates that Robert wants to be with her 24 hours a day and showers her with text messages when she's not with him.
"Kristen loves spending time with Rob. But she sometimes wishes he'd just back off," the insider claimed. "When he visits her on set, he's always by Kristen's side - and it annoys her. She's a very independent woman and is used to spending time alone. She's getting frustrated."
Beside allegedly being possessive, Robert was also recently reported getting jealous of Kristen's "On the Road" co-star Viggo Mortensen. An insider told Hollywood Life, "Her scenes are with Viggo, who is very very hot! Rob is free until filming begins on the next 'Twilight' film, so he's got all the time in the world to keep an eye on Kristen - and he will."
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have been romantically linked since they filmed "Twilight". The rumored lovers have never confirmed whether they are dating or not. However, back in August, the two were spotted smooching in Montreal, Canada where Kristen was filming the movie.
More Kristen Stewart News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch