Kristen Stewart Is Said 'Getting Frustrated' of Possessive Robert Pattinson
According to Showbiz Spy, Kristen Stewart is growing tired of Robert Pattinson's possessive ways. An insider said as quoted by the site that the Bella Swan of "Twilight" movie series hates that Robert wants to be with her 24 hours a day and showers her with text messages when she's not with him.
"Kristen loves spending time with Rob. But she sometimes wishes he'd just back off," the insider claimed. "When he visits her on set, he's always by Kristen's side - and it annoys her. She's a very independent woman and is used to spending time alone. She's getting frustrated."
Beside allegedly being possessive, Robert was also recently reported getting jealous of Kristen's "On the Road" co-star Viggo Mortensen. An insider told Hollywood Life, "Her scenes are with Viggo, who is very very hot! Rob is free until filming begins on the next 'Twilight' film, so he's got all the time in the world to keep an eye on Kristen - and he will."
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have been romantically linked since they filmed "Twilight". The rumored lovers have never confirmed whether they are dating or not. However, back in August, the two were spotted smooching in Montreal, Canada where Kristen was filming the movie.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones