Justin Bieber in New 'CSI' Promo
"Justin Bieber will make you scream," promised the latest promo of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation". Bieber would be guest starring in the season 11 opener which airs September 23 as Jason McCann, a boy caught up in the middle of his brother's case.
"When we first meet Jason, we meet him at a community center where he's giving a testimonial in honor of a man who takes Jason and his older brother in when they had no one else, and that man is now in jail and Jason's brother is out for revenge and looking for payback," executive producer Carol Mendelsohn said. "And the CSIs are looking for the brother and Jason is caught in the middle."
Bieber himself offered more than just what the producer said. He revealed in a recent interview with Teen Vogue, "It seems like I'm this sweet and innocent kid, and then it turns out I'm the mastermind behind everything." His manager Scooter Braun had to warn him not to spoil anything else.
This would be Bieber's first acting debut since becoming popular as a singer. He had an acting coach to help him in feeling Jason. "She told me it was all about the emotion," Bieber recalled. "She said, 'You have to feel the character. You have to be Jason'." But he stooped low on his own expectations, saying "I think I would have done it the same whether I channeled my feelings or not."
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?